Mike Green to Justin Ashley (1 Viewer)

Aaron will land on his feet. He helps so many racers out he will still be pretty busy. I would bet that Jimmy Prock will be tuning Austin if they are racing in 2021. Austin hinted at that in a Twitter post several months ago.

i wonder if force will pick up the guy that was with cruz (worked with hop)......can't remember name. i think he's pretty talented.
i really like aaron brooks. i remember standing on top of BIR tower watching aaron tune ritchie crampton to a 3.69 in final to beat brittany force in monster TF'r.
was really happy for that entire lucas team.

Last edited:
i remember standing on top of BIR tower watching aaron tune ritchie crampton to a 3.79 in final to beat brittany force in monster TF'r.
was really happy for that entire lucas team.
Was that the year there were snow flurries early Sunday morning?

Was that the year there were snow flurries early Sunday morning?
found it.....yes, i think most of the weekend was cooler than normal.....i believe this was the race langdon put down a 3.66 in Q, with a hole out at the end......this was 2015

Attachments

• 2015_TFfinal.mp4
    28.2 MB
Last edited:
justin is by far the best new driver to enter top fuel in a very long time. if mike can get the car up to speed early in the season they will be a very formidable duo. i believe they can win the championship.
Clearly very good with sponsors too. He’s articulate and from what I can gather, a likable guy. Then again, so was his dad! Would like to see him do well but would it be ok if Doug could get his championship first? Please...

very impressive to see this talented young man cementing his place in the TF contenders lineup.
starting to get worried why there has not been news on the prock jr. TF'r for '21, or the rest of jfr for that matter.

very impressive to see this talented young man cementing his place in the TF contenders lineup.
starting to get worried why there has not been news on the prock jr. TF'r for '21, or the rest of jfr for that matter.
Austin is running a midget at the Chili Bowl next week in Tulsa.

Eugene, any other drag racers running the Chili Bowl? Ron Capps maybe? Would be cool to see Doug out there again.

Man, these teams are from all over the USA. I know nuthin' about the teams, but I bet there are some really tuff racers in this bunch. If I was an oval track guy, this would be like going to the Winternats.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back