Mike Edwards new car (1 Viewer)

Much improved over last year's nasty camo design. Mike has a wonderful mission he races for...I wish him much success....except when he's racing one of my Dodges! ;)

I'm glad to see the Camo gone, but their media people did say the the camo job "resonated" with the demographic group they were aiming at, young teens and adults.

Nice Paint desing.. reminds me a bit of the JIm Yates WIley X car...

Billy

Exactly...it was driving me crazy, but something about Edwards new design reminded me of another car...that's it...Yates Wiley X ride. Either way, I like the new look for Mike. Much easier on the eyes...

Yeah, I'm quite happy to see the camo gone too. I had heard that it "resonated" with the YoungLife kids, but with me not being Young (or having much of a Life either - lol) it looked awful. Maybe they can put the camo on his firesuit, transporter, pit displays, etc. A much cleaner look - and yes, I do see the Wiley-X resemblance too. There seems to be a lot more red in PS paint schemes this year...

i'm from the KISS theory when to comes to paint jobs...keep it simple stupid.... some of the designs while great looking for pics and promotions.. don't help with impressions of sponsors logos.. which in this day and age is key to keeping the money coming in to keep racing... they got to get tv time...

Billy

I liked the camo and the striping...just didin't like the "YL" on the 1/4 glass...

New car looks real nice!!

I thought his "camo" car looked awfull. The Mopar Camo paint sceme looked cool but the Black & white looked like bad wallpaper.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back