Mike Ashley.... (1 Viewer)

One thing you gotta love about Mike, he doesn't go cheap on the paint jobs!

Another good lookin' hot rod Mike, can't wait to see it in action.

I have to say the new team came together under Brian Corradi's leadership, worked day and night tireless hours and the car is finally on it's way to the Western Swing! These guys are committed and loyal and I am looking forward to working with them. These guys are winners! Our team will turn in championship style results, I just know it! I have to hand it to DSR, Brian and the whole team for pulling off a sheer miracle. I am appreciative and excited to light the candles! Look for us to show off our new hot rod at the MOPAR block party Thursday night!!! It's cool............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1How bout a little peek....
495_80_small.jpg

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Good Luck Mike, I look forward to seeing you and the team at Sonoma. You guy's will have a couple of races under your belt by then the tribute cars looks awesome thanks for sharing.

Nice Paint - shame about the wheels...

Thanks Jim! That means alot to me.... Now it's time to put some horsepower behind our program we have alot of catching up to do! (horsepower as a figure of speech!):)

Mike Ashley

Thanks for posting the picture Mike - it's another beauty of a car. Like the red on it. The only thing I don't care for (and this is a personal thing for me) are the black wheels... Oh well, I see them on lots of cars now so there must be a reason for them being black. I just would like it better if they were white, chrome, gold, etc. Yeah I'm weird that way. :)

I have to say the new team came together under Brian Corradi's leadership, worked day and night tireless hours and the car is finally on it's way to the Western Swing! These guys are committed and loyal and I am looking forward to working with them. These guys are winners! Our team will turn in championship style results, I just know it! I have to hand it to DSR, Brian and the whole team for pulling off a sheer miracle. I am appreciative and excited to light the candles! Look for us to show off our new hot rod at the MOPAR block party Thursday night!!! It's cool............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1How bout a little peek....
495_80_small.jpg

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

OK Mike! My next question, will there be a diecast car???:)

Amazing that a new team could be put together so quickly. Pieces and parts usually take time to get. My guess is DSR has quite the inventory!

Mike is a great driver... he deserves to have a competitive car. My bet is that he'll have one right from the start at Denver.

Jim

Another GREAT looking car for Mike Ashley! You always manage to hit the track with a beauty of a ride.

I'm still partial to the ProMod Stangs myself, but I'm a little biased. :)

Just took a look at the new MA car on Competitionplus.com - way cool!
DSR runs some really great looking cars. JJ - I always look forward to the Oakley cars. Thanks!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back