Merry X-Mas To The Ladies...! (1 Viewer)

kd

Nitro Member
...Just wanted to past a special Christmas Hello to ALL the Lady Maters out there!

Kelly, Suzie, Jackee,Nancy, Lori, Jenn, ...the one the ends in "za" (dammit!):p...You're the best!!!!

....and to all I havent mentioned (like you Angelle...!)...merry, merry Christmas!

Last edited:
...So ya Know....I open my mouth to change feet!!!...Lori, Nancy (Blogs=Awesome!...and geigers!)...sorry I forgot to mention...Luv u2!:)

LOL!!!

Gotcha!! Good job Lori!!

In all honesty Kevin, this was a very kind post!!

Have a very blessed and safe holiday everyone.

RIP Hollie

Nancy

(Oh, year end summary blog next week at Geiger's) Thank You Kevin for reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also Merry Christmas to Skuza!

...Who...Skuzas Mom...?:confused

...PLEASE dont ruin this this thread for what it was meant for...IMHO...dont use that often!!!)...THE LADYS continually have the most intelegent observations...............maybe...theys not drinkin....(Texas Girls Exlcluded:p)

...ok...Artie.......

Last edited:
Re: Merry Christmas To The Ladies...!

To all the women in drag racing (including the Women of DRAW!) May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2009!!!! :D

Awwww....how sweet! Thank you so much! I was away from the computer for days just runnin' and gunnin' from one celebration to another. I'm actually very glad it's over....I'm exhausted!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back