Mello Yello cans (1 Viewer)

NITRO JUNKIE

Nitro Member
I get Mello Yello basically every time I go to the store and there the same size as an other soda can but when you watch interviews there almost x2 taller has anyone else noticed that?

hard to hide one of these behind a prop can when it's normal size...

001062010-1.jpg

A lot of things look larger on tv. I lived in Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey for many years which put me in the position to see a lot of movie stars at the beach or grocery store and a lot of the actors and actresses that I grew up watching playing tough guy and tough girl roles and thought they were huge, were actually very short. I remember meeting a couple of the weather forecast girls at a JFR Christmas car show and they were way shorter then they looked on tv. Danica Patrick looks short on tv and she looks short in person also.:)

A lot of things look larger on tv. I lived in Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey for many years which put me in the position to see a lot of movie stars at the beach or grocery store and a lot of the actors and actresses that I grew up watching playing tough guy and tough girl roles and thought they were huge, were actually very short. I remember meeting a couple of the weather forecast girls at a JFR Christmas car show and they were way shorter then they looked on tv. Danica Patrick looks short on tv and she looks short in person also.:)

funny you mentioned JFR....my first race ever at E-Town I was shocked....
1295813133_3.png.jpg

shocked I say to see how short my hero JF was....and how small the FC bodies were when off the chassis

The local convenience store by me has a large coke products cooler that has the tall boy mello-yello cans.

Speaking of Mello Yello cans...... Bring a Mello Yello can to Pomona get $8 off a ticket bought at the gate. This from a reliable source inside NHRA.... as a public service to you!

^^ And, if my memory is correct; they want you to bring an empty can with the pull tab still attached, so they can verify that it is not a reused can.

i'll be the guy just outside the gate selling ice cold mello yello cans for $3ea. ......$2 empty ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back