Matt Hagan Is An ****** (1 Viewer)

recall that Bazemore's own teammate decked him. Capps. The Don cut Bazemore off pretty quick too. Not sure that Force was the only one to get "heated" with Whit.
It possibly had something to do with An Alligator Mouth and a Hummingbird A$$.

WOW, why all the hate on Matt? He said some very nice things about Robert.
It's really only one person. When Matt was talking about keyboard warriors, I think the 4x champ had Jim in mind.

WOW, why all the hate on Matt? He said some very nice things about Robert.
I wasn't hating on him, just his comment with of the notion of NHRA needing to be more like WWE is a dumb suggestion, IMO. Granted I'm no fan of his, but not hating on him.

Can a moderator please remove this thread? I'm a Capps fan but don't like seeing Matt get thrown under the bus. I don't know what this is all about but Matt won, fair and square.

Can a moderator please remove this thread? I'm a Capps fan but don't like seeing Matt get thrown under the bus. I don't know what this is all about but Matt won, fair and square.
Yes, he surely did

I wasn't hating on him, just his comment with of the notion of NHRA needing to be more like WWE is a dumb suggestion, IMO. Granted I'm no fan of his, but not hating on him.
That's exactly what I meant when I started this thread. All the stupid, phony feuds and snarky comments from racers are making this sport boring and making the drivers seem immature and less likable. It should be less like WWE.

Should the only threads here be what you approve? Do you want to approve all statements others make on here?

The thread was a response to comments Hagan made. Nothing more.

But you seem to want the right to approve of what others think or say.

That's exactly what I meant when I started this thread. All the stupid, phony feuds and snarky comments from racers are making this sport boring and making the drivers seem immature and less likable. It should be less like WWE.
totally agree. we're on the same page.

Who's throwing anyone under a bus??

He made a rediculous suggestion, seemingly based on whining from not winning a championship in a previous season (that he apparently felt entitled to), and people reacted/responded to the comment, not HIM personally.

Got problem with talk to a moderator. Or go take some Midol, honey.

Why is that the common response from people who have nothing to say?

How else should he respond to you calling someone else an A-hole for wanting to make the sport better? Having read the article (reading comprehension), Hagan is obviously talking about letting personalities shine through and foster the rivalries that make things more interesting. I bet there are some beefs the the background we don't know about. Personally, I think the whole beef with Laughlin and Todd is completely manufactured, but it got people talking. If you pulled anything about manipulating match-ups out of that then... that's on you not comprehending the subject matter, that doesn't make anyone an A-hole (well, almost anyone).

Doug and Clay? I was thinking Doug Kalita......and the thought of him getting all-up-in-somebody's face was something I could not imagine. <G>

WOOOOO!!

Attachments

• wonderboy.jpg
    wonderboy.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 60
Who was the driver of the WWE funny car a few years back? And how many races was it, I don't think it was a full year, was it?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back