Mater T-Shirts (2 Viewers)

....I would love to see some rat fink stuff on them if that's possible, I'll take a 3XLT when you get'm

Seems to me this has been talked a bout before, years ago, but somehow never happened. I would be very interested in a " member" mater shirt to support the site. Make the name optional for those of us that do want it.

Make them cool, make them color full, make them soon, so we can have them for this season. Good luck sir.

PS) I also like Larry's Idea of window stickers while we're at it.

Last edited:
I remember the previous iteration of this site had greyish profiles of TF, FC, PS and PSM on the back ground. Might be neat to incorporate those into the shirt somehow.

Make mine a 3XLT as well.

I'd put decals on my cars.

I'm in, like the logo and pocket, even buy youth sizes as well. If this works out I would even prepay to help get it rolling.

Shannon,
You have the number & operators are standing by to assist you 24/7.....
Seriously, if you need some input or help with the project, just give me a call.
K

A bigger logo than last time. They were pretty small on the shirt....or maybe there needs to be less of me filling up the shirt.

I'm in with the T-shirt plan too. I don't mind a pocket on the front either. The large logo on the back and a smaller one on the front suits me fine. Any ideas on the cost, yet? I'm sure that will depend on the #'s produced so all the regulars on here better order one...or TWO!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back