Business Opportunity (1 Viewer)

Fred Blood

Nitro Member
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, so if not please move it to the correct place.

We are currently looking for dealers for our Vintage Drag Club T-Shirt product line in the Mid West, East Coast and South East Cost areas. There are a few international areas still available as well.

The shirts have done extremely well for everyone who has carried them and we are looking to add these areas and vendors who are selling at the races and supporting the Vintage/Nostalgia events.

You would need to be able to place an opening order and to continue with the product line as it develops. You will be listed on our website in the where to buy section and be listed in our advertising as a dealer, we also have the ability to list any Shows / Events you are doing on our website to drive clients to you.

You can view the Current Product Line at Vintage Drag Club

We also have just signed and will be adding Shirts in the next 30 days for: Jungle Jim Liberman, Bruce “USA-1” Larson, and Bill “Maverick” Golden. We are also in the negotiating stages with over 20 more household names from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.

All items are 100% licensed, with personality receiving a portion of the money and are approved by them. Shirts are Haynes Beefy-T’s and quality is guaranteed.

If you are interested, please give me a call or drop me an email. With the season hitting full stride, now is the time to get in at the ground level.

Have Fun,
Fred Blood
Vintage Drag Club
310-320-9329
[email protected]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back