Marketing survey....What's more popular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...? (1 Viewer)

OK...Please pick your favorite Pro Class In NHRA..! (Just One Vote Per Person Please)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Marketing survey....What's more poular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...?

I think the funny car class is great, Just not as great as Top Fuel!!

Re: Marketing survey....What's more poular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...?

Oh come on, where's all my T/F peeps at?? we are at the 330' mark and they have two holes spitting raw fuel out and were only seven votes behind... Keep your foot in it and VOTE... T/F:D There goes the belt, we got'em now... Oh BEEP!!;) ;)

LOL, I was just thinking "Those dragster guys are catching up. We gotta do something!"

At least neither of us has to worry about Randy since they don't have a pro level altered class. :D Of course, a funny car's a lot CLOSER to an altered, so I'd say that's a vote.

Oh come on, where's all my T/F peeps at?? we are at the 330' mark and they have two holes spitting raw fuel out and were only seven votes behind... Keep your foot in it and VOTE... T/F:D There goes the belt, we got'em now... Oh BEEP!!;) ;)

LMAO Ray... Got one more for T/F from me.

Now, if you want exciting, put the motor IN FRONT of those cars again, and we'll see who the folks with the titanium 'nads are... :D

Martin
My Avatar is a front motor car and we still run it...
Birky Bunch Nostalgia Top Fuel Car...
Yep, that Arnold Birky is still at it, along with every other OLD T/F guy... It's a blast man... You know whatever happened to??? I do, they run front motored T/F dragsters... Name someone and I'll tell you who they are running with... Gary Beck? I know, I know...:D Rance McDaniel, Howard Haight, Butch Blair, Shannon Stuart, Bill Dunlap, Jim Murphy, Jack Harris, Mendy Fry, etc. etc. etc. More then I can even name... Come on out to a nostalgia event, you never know who you will run into... VOTE: T/F:D

Last edited:
Hey Ray...how is Rance M doing? He was banged up pretty good I heard?
I voted for the fuel dragster...

He's a limper, but looks great, and always says the same thing... I'm getting to old for this Shite...:D He's still so cool!! I don't want to sway votes here folks... TOP FUEL

Martin
My Avatar is a front motor car and we still run it...
Birky Bunch Nostalgia Top Fuel Car...
Yep, that Arnold Birky is still at it, along with every other OLD T/F guy... It's a blast man... You know whatever happened to??? I do, they run front motored T/F dragsters... Name someone and I'll tell you who they are running with... Gary Beck? I know, I know...:D Rance McDaniel, Howard Haight, Butch Blair, Shannon Sharp, Bill Dunlap, Jim Murphy, Jack Harris, Mendy Fry, etc. etc. etc. More then I can even name... Come on out to a nostalgia event, you never know who you will run into... VOTE: T/F:D

I noticed your Birky story in another thread, Ray... I'm a big digger fan from the sixties- my first race at Lions was watching a FED dig itself under the Armaco- I was hooked ever since.. Jeff Diehl is a buddy of mine, and he used to run a NFD until the call of the canopy got under his skin and he bought a flopper. And if the stars align, Mendy will be the next ex-Mrs. Thomas :D !!! Just can't get enough of that FED stuff!!!!

I noticed your Birky story in another thread, Ray... I'm a big digger fan from the sixties- my first race at Lions was watching a FED dig itself under the Armaco- I was hooked ever since.. Jeff Diehl is a buddy of mine, and he used to run a NFD until the call of the canopy got under his skin and he bought a flopper. And if the stars align, Mendy will be the next ex-Mrs. Thomas :D !!! Just can't get enough of that FED stuff!!!!
Mendy Fry is a very very good friend of mine, and those stars are in your eyes...LOL:D Do you know of ANYONE who should be in the bigtime more then MENDY FRY??

For all the #@%$ that Mendy has had to deal with/ duck under, she ABSOLUTELY deserves a top dollar ride from someone with a good budget. She's getting closer with her last ride- pretty sweet piece, and the numbers were usually impressive.

As far as the stars in my eyes, a guy can dream, can't he?? :D

as most of you take your cues from earlier days, so will i.
love em' all (maybe not the bikes so much), but FC gets the nod
barely over pro stock and TF.

For all the #@%$ that Mendy has had to deal with/ duck under, she ABSOLUTELY deserves a top dollar ride from someone with a good budget. She's getting closer with her last ride- pretty sweet piece, and the numbers were usually impressive.

As far as the stars in my eyes, a guy can dream, can't he?? :D
Thank you for those comments Martin, and if you have'nt heard Jennings put the car up for sale and as far as I know, she is without a ride... UNLESS?? J.
And yes we can all dream about it Martin...;)

Nobody loves the front motor Top Fuel Dragsters from the 50's and 60's more than I do but, The current crop of front motor AA/FD out today are just plane ugly. Most look like pickup trucks. I realize the owners of these ugly ducklings spend lots of money on them but who cares? Make them look like front motor top fuel dragsters are suppost to look and me and many more fans will come out.

Thank you for those comments Martin, and if you have'nt heard Jennings put the car up for sale and as far as I know, she is without a ride... UNLESS?? J.
And yes we can all dream about it Martin...;)

Nice *wink* Ghio...You trying to tell me something...? lol

Jay :)

Oh...and Ray...Dream about WHAT? I mean...she is a cutie...LOL:D

Last edited:
That's funny stuff right there Jay,
I gave ya everything you need to know...
You got the ball Bro...:D You gonna hold on to it? Or pass??;) :D :eek:

Last edited:
Hey now... this is MY fantasy...And she is a hottie, as well as a hell of a driver.. Best of both worlds!!

I dunno, you hear the announcement "first call for top fuel" it still raises the hair on the back of my neck. I've become a huge IHRA pro-mod fan the last few years as well. Kind of like choosing between prime rib or t-bone steak, its all good.

Growing up in Edmonton I was always a fan of the pro stocks but had never actually seen one live until a few years ago. They were cool of course, but so smooth and similiar to each other in terms of performance I actually found myself getting slightly blase by them after a while. You just don't ever get blase by top fuel.

I dunno, you hear the announcement "first call for top fuel" it still raises the hair on the back of my neck. I've become a huge IHRA pro-mod fan the last few years as well. Kind of like choosing between prime rib or t-bone steak, its all good.

Yes - I love that feeling when they call TF (unless I'm waiting in line at the concession...)

Growing up in Edmonton I was always a fan of the pro stocks but had never actually seen one live until a few years ago. They were cool of course, but so smooth and similiar to each other in terms of performance I actually found myself getting slightly blase by them after a while. You just don't ever get blase by top fuel.

I was quite impressed by my first few tastes of IHRA Pro Stock - they leave so hard and (usually) run nice and straight with good numbers. I can't say that I've become blase about them. NHRA PS on the other hand almost has me thinking of beating the concession lineup... I don't find them dynamic (or loud) enough for repeated viewing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back