Marketing survey....What's more popular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...? (1 Viewer)

OK...Please pick your favorite Pro Class In NHRA..! (Just One Vote Per Person Please)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Marketing survey....What's more poular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...?

FUNNY CAR without a doubt......................you should have set up a poll on this thread.

Re: Marketing survey....What's more poular with the fans...T/F or F/C? Opinions...?

Top Fuel ALL THE WAY!!

On a side note, i think TF is the most popular to people who don't "know" drag racing too. When I talk to people who don't know a thing about drag racing in general, whenever I say i am an NHRA fan, they say "aren't those them long skinny cars?". Cracks me up.

For me, it's Top Fuel by a couple of car lengths... I'm a speed/number junkie, and TF generates the big, big numbers. That, and they look like what I think a drag racing car should look like. And maybe it's because I spent way too much of my youth hanging around Terry Capp's pits and not enough in Gordie Bonin's (hey, Terry was from my neighbourhood - I had to go there!)

:)

I'm sure NHRA has this info, collected in a way that is scientifically valid-i.e., done in terms of real marketing research. And I'm sure they will not give that information away for free. Nothing against any nitromaters, but the answers you get from here will not be a random sample of NHRA fans.

I'm sure NHRA has this info, collected in a way that is scientifically valid-i.e., done in terms of real marketing research. And I'm sure they will not give that information away for free. Nothing against any nitromaters, but the answers you get from here will not be a random sample of NHRA fans.

Why wouldn't this board be a random sample? When you see a poll on elections, they survey likely voters, why wouldn't a survey for this be done with NHRA fans likely to attend a race, which I would say makes up 95% of this board?
Whether an NHRA fan is a member of this board or not isn't going to be that big of a change % wise whether they like FC or TF better, or maybe I am wrong.

It's not random in part because there is a self selection bias-that is you must be registered on the board and be willing to put up money in order to post. That indicates that we are more involved with racing than the typical NHRA fan.

Funny cars for me too.
Very tough choice. I love both classes.

...fuel altereds forever...

Fuel Funny-Car
Alcohol Funny Car
Pro Modified
Pro Stock
Alcohol Dragster
Top Fuel.

well...

TF rail for me.. is what i like..

TF Funny is better for the company spending the money.... get to put a larger logo on it for tv's sake..... which is why a company would spend the money... "impressions"

but since this is the only two choices... i picked TF Rail.... but i like Pro Mod over them all.. sorry...lol..

Billy

Grew up on Funny Cars, from '65 on...
Was a helper on several Alky Floppers

But Chops and John were home town guys, liked Dixon's dad, Joe Lee, Twin Engine Top Gas Cars, AA/FA's

Pro Mods are what Funny Car started as (Kinda)

Sooo with all that said I Like Top Funny Car Pro Mod and Stock Fuel and Alky.

In other words, all racing happens 1320 feet at a time, with no second chance.

Thanks for all the answers...It seems, although I haven't counted them all up yet, that it is a pretty close choice between T/F and Funny Car, which tells me that either class can be equally as effective to a sponsor....Thanks for all of the input...!

Jay :)

I now have a poll up at the top of this thread...it should make it a bit easier to calculate...Please feel free to give me your opinion..It could help a new possible Fuel deal....

Jay :)

funny cars rule! and at least they will be competitive. top fuel is booooring!!!! im a kalitta fan, but i cant see anyone beating the $humacher dragster again in 07:mad: at least 15 #1s and 10 wins write it down! :mad:

TAD! It was not on your list so I wrote it in and YES I feel the TAD and TAFC racers are PROS!

jOkEtTe!

TAD! It was not on your list so I wrote it in and YES I feel the TAD and TAFC racers are PROS!

jOkEtTe!

If it's blown, or runs nitro, or any fuel beside Gas, it's PRO
TF, AA/FC, AA/BAD, A/FD, TA/FC, Pro-MOD... or Nitro-Bikes. And yeah, I'd like to see A/FC back.

Carbs and Gas, that Detroit's playground. Started for guys that thought S/XS and A/FX wasn't selling cars anymore. Strange, I've never bought a car or a bike by who wins in Pro Stock. I buy the car because I like the car. Next car we're buying is that little Chevy HCV or is it HCC mini sedan delivery, whatever ya call it. Personally, Pro Stock should be nothing but SUV's, afterall, ain't that what motor city is trying to sell.

Fuel funny car first for me because they're obviously harder to control.

Then pro stock and top fuel.

1) Top Fuel
2) Funny Car
3) Pro Stock Motorcycle
4) Pro Stock

Heck, I love all the pro classes, Alcohol Dragster and FC and Pro Mod...they're all great!

Oh come on, where's all my T/F peeps at?? we are at the 330' mark and they have two holes spitting raw fuel out and were only seven votes behind... Keep your foot in it and VOTE... T/F:D There goes the belt, we got'em now... Oh BEEP!!;) ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back