Maple Grove Canceled (1 Viewer)

Just got an email from them indicating race is canceled. Might we see another race at Indy the weekend after the U.S. Nationals?
That would be my guess, Indy had an event scheduled that weekend and announced last week that event was postponed to next year.

This is just a bad year, we were planning on going all 3 days. I’m not surprised to see it though. My guess is all the races will be ran at Indy.

Definitely upset to get that email....hopefully Charlotte won't get the ax also

I too am going to miss the Shady Maple

They Don't have Shady Maple up there so I say NO!
The S Maple has reopened as a touchless smorgasbord now. They are sure going to notice a loss of NHRA staff, racers, and fans this year. They may not miss Corey Daggett and Myself because they probably lost money when we were in there. ;)

Last edited:
The S Maple has reopened as a touchless smorgasbord now. They are sure going to notice a loss of NHRA staff, racers, and fans this year. They may not miss Corey Daggett and Myself because they probably lost money when we were in there. ;)
I almost stayed eastbound on I-76 to go to breakfast after the last Indy race. Maybe next time😁

From What I read, They have disposable gloves, So I'm guessing that you can serve yourself as long as you have a fresh pair on.

Shady Maple is probably one of the regrets from retiring huh? Unless you want to do a quick road trip! It's only about 3,000 miles.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back