Manzo 5.46 (1 Viewer)

Man! This has been a long clean up. Tony Rizzo must have "blowed it up real good!" Fairly unusual for a P/S to put that much fluid down. If they start doing this more often, can engine diapers be far behind??

Ah! Bob said it was a broken oil line putting down a wide plume.
:eek:

Man! This has been a long clean up. Tony Rizzo must have "blowed it up real good!" Fairly unusual for a P/S to put that much fluid down. If they start doing this more often, can diapers be far behind??:eek:

I've heard diapers are going to be required for comp in 2008, so i imagine that P/S cars will need to have them before then.

Man, they are having a heck of a time getting the P/Sers down the strip today! Usually, it's one pair after another. Not this week. You have to wonder what's going on when they run commercials darn near between every pair.

Wow!!!!

GA lays down a 6.598

And Jason puts down a 6.602 @ 209.26!!!!

That's what I call a kick in the butt!!!

WOW,,,What a run by Manzo!! Congrats Frank! :cool:

I hope our buddys from the Follow a Dream team hang one out there also!

That is bad news about Pat's car. They are a great bunch of guys.

Rapid

How about a 5.454, then a 5.455! Not to mention the 263.10MPH blast in the first rd... Simply awesome racing from Manzo

Manzo put the worst beat down on the field I have ever seen this weekend. Totally Dominant. No one was really close after Tasca and he was still a 10th behind. Just crazy. Atleast someone could possible take 3 or 4 from Line on the starting line and be able to hold him off but you would have to have Manzo have a .200 light to have a chance. Total Ass Kicking.

That string of '40s from Ace was truly amazing. Even though the performances from the PS cars were staggering, I think Frank's runs were the most impressive of all the categories. To have a tenth of a second advantage over the next closest competitor, in this day and age is unreal. And it's not like there were no other "hitters" there.

Manzo put the worst beat down on the field I have ever seen this weekend. Totally Dominant. No one was really close after Tasca and he was still a 10th behind. Just crazy. Atleast someone could possible take 3 or 4 from Line on the starting line and be able to hold him off but you would have to have Manzo have a .200 light to have a chance. Total Ass Kicking.

i have to agree.....in my short viewing career (about 15 years of memory) i don't think i have ever seen one person dominate any class at any track ever....to have a full tenth on the #2 qualifier is just insane...Tip of the Cap to the entire Lucas Oil TAFC Team....this may seem a little redundant, but they are the class of Alcohol Funny Car field!

I think you have to go back to the Pat Austin and Brad Anderson years for domination like that. I am old enough to remember Armstrong and Veney having days like that (and was on the recieving end of a few).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back