Frank Manzo fastest TAFC.... (1 Viewer)

Bluey

Nitro Member
Frank Manzo makes the fastest run ever for a TAFC, 5.507 at 263.46 straight off the trailer.

Frank raised the MPH bar even further in the final qualifying session running 5.501 @ 264.23. Looks like Pomona will be the second track to see a TAFC 5.40 run.

Holy Smokes,,,,probably just a lucky run,,lets see if he can keep it up! :rolleyes: :D

Rapid

For anybody who doesn't get it,,I was joking. I pull for Frank unless he is racing against my buddys on the Follow a Dream Team! ;)

Holy Smokes,,,,probably just a lucky run,,lets see if he can keep it up! :rolleyes: :D

Rapid

For anybody who doesn't get it,,I was joking. I pull for Frank unless he is racing against my buddys on the Follow a Dream Team!

Thanks Randy at least we have one fan out there... :D
Frank is an awesome racer and a really good guy too. He was the only driver we lost to when the car was under power last season(2 losses with parts failure). In 22 rounds of competition in 2006 the Follow a Dream team was 15-7 with two National event wins, 5 losses to Frank including the pass (Rd #2 Virginia) on which he set the current world record at 5.454 !! Go Frank kick butt this weekend!

That John Glade dude ain't to shabby either.... :rolleyes:

Thanks Karl... We will be at Richmond for the division 1 LODRS race in early May, come on out and say Hi... You can check out our schedule at www.funnycarconnection.com in the Follow a Dream thread, you will have to register for the site first though, check it out... Doug

Every stocker, super stocker, super gas and super comp racer at Pomona this weekend would like to have the Ace's consistency: four 5.50 runs.

Which is more impressive, Frank Manzo in TA/FC or Steve Boggs (with Morgan, Mitch & others) in A/Fuel?

Which is more impressive, Frank Manzo in TA/FC or Steve Boggs (with Morgan, Mitch & others) in A/Fuel?

I will say Manzo's b/c he can consistently do it ever pass, when Morgan starts running 5.1's regulary, then I will give it to them. Though I will say a 5.12 at 277 is reallly stout.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back