Luigi (1 Viewer)

huh, not sure. i thought someone recently stated that luigi's operation was in hands of leverich family? mike bucher driving?

huh, not sure. i thought someone recently stated that luigi's operation was in hands of leverich family? mike bucher driving?
nope...Luigi still has his operation and Mike Bucher was driving. In Charlotte, Bucher drove the Leverich family car

nope...Luigi still has his operation and Mike Bucher was driving. In Charlotte, Bucher drove the Leverich family car
thanks pete. i misread your statement in previous thread ...... was that mike driving luigi's car last year, or year before, when it grenaded in lights bad? i believe somewhere in MI?
there was a video of shrapnel spraying crowd on top end

thanks pete. i misread your statement in previous thread ...... was that mike driving luigi's car last year, or year before, when it grenaded in lights bad? i believe somewhere in MI?
there was a video of shrapnel spraying crowd on top end
Yes, it was.

I can tell stories about engine parts almost hitting me. I still have a piece of a blower from an AA/FA, blew up on the starting line at the late Speedworld in Phoenix. I was -this close-.

I got hit by pieces of Luigi's injector at Vegas in 2011(?) I got hit by pieces of Scelzi's body at Vegas in 2005. I got hit by pieces of Sidnei Frigo's tire at Pomona in 2013. I got hit by pieces of Jack Beckman's body at Indy when he blew the body off the final of the shootout. I dammed near got hit by a cone at Maple Grove in 2012 during TAFC qualifying. All times I was OK, but it could be risky standing near me at a drag race LOL.

I got hit by pieces of Luigi's injector at Vegas in 2011(?) I got hit by pieces of Scelzi's body at Vegas in 2005. I got hit by pieces of Sidnei Frigo's tire at Pomona in 2013. I got hit by pieces of Jack Beckman's body at Indy when he blew the body off the final of the shootout. I dammed near got hit by a cone at Maple Grove in 2012 during TAFC qualifying. All times I was OK, but it could be risky standing near me at a drag race LOL.
I'll tell you one thing Chris, There ain't No Way that I'm standing next to you in an open field with you during a thunderstorm!!

“I consider myself….. the luckiest man…. on the face of the Earth “

I can tell stories about engine parts almost hitting me. I still have a piece of a blower from an AA/FA, blew up on the starting line at the late Speedworld in Phoenix. I was -this close-.
F2A7C6FB-6F98-41E7-89D7-BD138FADAEEE.jpeg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back