Blake Alexander (1 Viewer)

qtermile14

Nitro Member
He's entered on the Funny Car Entry List in the Lucas Oil Toyota. I would assume that is the Worsham Racing rent a ride. If he gets his Top Fuel license today, and races a fueler instead this weekend, like yesterday's Competition Plus article said, I assume that is probably also in the Worsham rent a ride. Can anybody confirm this?

Yes Dels cars....he was in Epping they were going to do it Monday but it rained all day.....blake has a sponsor for englishtown

blake used to rent paul smith's FC....anyone know if paul is still offering his ride?...haven't seen him for a while?

I really wish the guys in the TV booth would do a better job of mentioning stories like this on air. Obviously the kid works very hard to put together one off sponsorship deals and I feel like NHRA should do everything they can to get as much press as possible for situations like this. I know if I was a sponsor hearing my name on TV would go a long way towards signing up for more races. While there was good tv time shots of the car first round, Dave and Tony should have really talked up the sponsor on the broadcast. I dont want to come off with a victim/give me give me attitude, but with short fields, lets do everything we can to get more cars out there!

Nowadays if you get a 1 or 2 race deal with a sponsor they'll hold back on giving you the cash to be a top ten contender unless you can prove otherwise with what you have and what they give you at that current time. TV coverage is a Huge plus for the sponsor for sure. Look when Leah locked in with Papa Johns, Those cameras were glued to her car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back