Lucas Oil races question (1 Viewer)

jgrigz

Nitro Member
Does anyone know what kind of financial arrangement is made between the NHRA and the track owners for a Lucas Oil race? How is the money split up? Do the track owners make money off the entry fees or just the concessions? Just curious

Does anyone know what kind of financial arrangement is made between the NHRA and the track owners for a Lucas Oil race? How is the money split up? Do the track owners make money off the entry fees or just the concessions? Just curious
My understanding (so take this with a giant grain of salt) is that the track is pretty much responsible for all the finances involved with the races. They take the entries, they deal with payouts, etc. NHRA gets a flat fee for hosting the event, and everything earned on top of that is track profit. I haven't heard this directly from someone who would definitely know, but it's been a consistent theme from a couple different sources.

My understanding (so take this with a giant grain of salt) is that the track is pretty much responsible for all the finances involved with the races. They take the entries, they deal with payouts, etc. NHRA gets a flat fee for hosting the event, and everything earned on top of that is track profit. I haven't heard this directly from someone who would definitely know, but it's been a consistent theme from a couple different sources.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back