Lucas Help? (1 Viewer)

said earlier in this thread that what we have now in 2012 is a better
product for the fans, and sponsors too; but one guy is getting paid from
all angles to make it happen; it is rather amazing, especially knowing TF
history and all the great teams and crew chiefs who have mixed it up in
competition over the years
good for AJ though - no matter who wins on sunday, he wins @ the bank.

Thanks for the link.
Here is what i get under features

Contents

NHRA.com Notebook
DRAGSTER Insider
Driver Blogs
Quarter-mile Cuisine
Full Throttle Fan Zone
Special Sections

No monday crew chief listing

I'm happy for Morgan as well. Looks like 2012 is like living a dream for him. An Awesome Team, Superbowl Extravaganza, Engaged, Gatornationals.....
........I think over the winter Morgan has matured a bunch and decisions were made, whether he made them or they were made for him, to rectify several situations that has been causing MLR to sputter since it's inception. I for one am glad to see it happening to a good family that has paid their dues.
I think that him attempting to tune his own car at the second part of last season really shed some light on a lot of things.

Ok, everyone engage your reading comprehension skills.......................;)

One thing that is being said now is that Lucas is running as well as he is because of Johnson’s influence. That’s true to an extent but undermines Brooks’ contribution. It’s difficult to describe the relationship between Johnson and the Morgan Lucas Racing teams due to Johnson’s roles as the person responsible for the performance of the competing Al-Anabi dragsters and as a parts supplier to many teams through his business, Alan Johnson Performance Engineering. It would be safe to describe MLR as a really good customer. One thing that can be clarified, though, is that Johnson is not turning the knobs or making run-by-run decisions on Lucas’ dragster.

“A.J.’s never even seen one of my runs [on the computer],” said Brooks. “We talk, but he’s not up here saying, ‘You need to do this, or you need to do that.’ Joe [Barlam, MavTV/Lucas Oil dragster crew chief] kind of relies on him more for advice as he’s getting more experience and confidence.”

I see nothing wrong with this!!!!

Thanks for the link.
Here is what i get under features

Contents

NHRA.com Notebook
DRAGSTER Insider
Driver Blogs
Quarter-mile Cuisine
Full Throttle Fan Zone
Special Sections

No monday crew chief listing

If you actually click on the "features" tab then yes, you will only see the items that you have listed above. If you just point to the features tab, then a different menu will appear and the Monday Morning Crew Chief should be listed there. Yeah, it's weird, but NHRA's website is not very user friendly.... and hasn't been since they redesigned it several years ago.

Yes, both chassis are now configured like Johnson's cars. However, go back and re-read the "Monday Morning" column. Aaron does the tuning on Morgan's car. I'm thrilled for both cars. They're both going to be good this year!

I never said anything about the tuning Pat, just the chassis. I think Aaron has done a great job so far, and so has Morgan. Looks like Lucas Oil is finally getting results from their investment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back