Lucas Help? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Nitro Member
Hello all.

I'm trying to get some information on something that's been hinted towards since the beginning of the season.

Is Morgan Lucas Racing receiving help from Alan Johnson / Al Anabi Racing? If so, what type of help?

I ask this because, I'm trying to wrap my head around Lucas's stellar performance thus far this season. This is all just pure curiosity on my part, with no judgment or agenda.

Thanks all.

Go to NHRA.com and read monday morning crew chief. It's always a good read, and this week touches on that very subject.

whatever has or is happening i like it - it's a better product for the fans
with varied winners, regardless of where or how the performance comes from
TF seems to have 8 or 9players capable of convincing wins
FC seems to have 8 or 9
PS seems to have 5 or 6
PSB seems to have 2

Im pretty convinced that AJ is tuning/and helping aaron

And what information is available anywhere that would justify that statement?

From information included in Littlefield's column, you are basically calling Aaron a liar, and from what I know of him and from what I have heard he is not that type of person and he is making the calls that are responsible for the car running so well.

I think over the winter Morgan has matured a bunch and decisions were made, whether he made them or they were made for him, to rectify several situations that has been causing MLR to sputter since it's inception. I for one am glad to see it happening to a good family that has paid their dues.

And what information is available anywhere that would justify that statement?

From information included in Littlefield's column, you are basically calling Aaron a liar, and from what I know of him and from what I have heard he is not that type of person and he is making the calls that are responsible for the car running so well.

I think over the winter Morgan has matured a bunch and decisions were made, whether he made them or they were made for him, to rectify several situations that has been causing MLR to sputter since it's inception. I for one am glad to see it happening to a good family that has paid their dues.

Right on!

Paul Page mentioned during a broadcast (can't remember if it was Pomona or Arizona) that MLR had changed their chassis configurations to duplicate an AJR chassis. Just repeating what I heard.

Yes, both chassis are now configured like Johnson's cars. However, go back and re-read the "Monday Morning" column. Aaron does the tuning on Morgan's car. I'm thrilled for both cars. They're both going to be good this year!

Yes, the car has an AJ setup on it, but there are very few TF cars that don't.

Its help from AJ its not all AAron,thats all im saying,did i hear Morgan say that its nice to finally have an aggressive cc,bet his past cc's love him for that lol

Based on what I've been reading, and with a little assumption on my part, it appears that this analogy is appropriate....

..."you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make 'em drink".

Aaron Brooks & Co. appear to be drinking just fine from the AJ pond. :D

Just how does one get to the current Monday Morning Crew Chief on the NHRA site? All I can find is one from February. do you have to be an NHRA member?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back