Help the Sport (TODAY Coverage) (1 Viewer)

Srotten

Nitro Member
Anyone who wants to help drag racing get better mainstream media should go to the TODAY show posting section and "thank" them for covering drag racing.

Write what you want, but I'd recommend treating it like you were trying to get someone to come to the race for the first time. Lets make the TODAY show see how big a following this sport has. Maybe it will help get it on thier radar more frequently.

O' ya... and some roundy rounder has already posted how Drag race drivers wouldn't be able to handle "real racing, with turns". All you stat guys can have some fun with that I'm sure.

Here is the link:

Message boards

Sam...are you refuring to Message #7???? From Tom?:confused:

Hey, give Tom some credit. He posted on there pretty quickly. At least it didn't go for days before anyone at NHRA noticed it. I thought it was a pretty good post too... pretty much standard fare and what you would expect, but not too bad.

Hey, give Tom some credit. He posted on there pretty quickly. At least it didn't go for days before anyone at NHRA noticed it. I thought it was a pretty good post too... pretty much standard fare and what you would expect, but not too bad.

Do you really think that TOM COMPTON ACTUALLY MADE THAT POST????;)

They need to take Meredith Vieira and Matt Lauer out to the drag strip.
The last 2 days I've had to listen to them gasp at the thought of Tony P getting back into a car. PULEEZE! Educate these yahoos. They couldn't believe that Mrs TPed would let him get back in the car....

I can see it now...Matt and Roker match racing...:confused:

I thought Steve Katz', Tom Compton's and Srotten's posts were some of the better written posts. Most were wasted efforts trying to argue with a real nobody that has no clue about Professional Drag Racing…....and then you have to cherish some of the real idiots posting, NHRA FANS spouting off, and MotorHedd calling out the nobody on his spelling, all the while murdering his own post!:rolleyes: Those should really promote NHRA in the mainstream media!

Last edited:
and then you have to cherish some of the real idiots posting, NHRA FANS spouting off, and MotorHedd calling out the nobody on his spelling, all the while murdering his own post!:rolleyes: Those should really promote NHRA in the mainstream media!

Ugh...

Thanks for the kind words though... :D

I do hope Matt and Merideth follow my advice and invest 2 and a half million in the Today Show Fuel Funny Car. They can give free rides to all the creeps that think drag racing is so easy.

-90%

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back