Lucas headed to a fuel coupe? (2 Viewers)

From CompetitionPlus
From prevous interviews he gave, It doesn't suprise me at all. I just wonder how long before he is forced to make an adjustment to get his T/F ride up to par.

Alan - would that "adjustment" involve Daddy hiring a crew chief that can get the car to run for more than 4.0 seconds without blowing up?
Switch to FC and run against Coil/Fedderly/Medlin/Prock/Ace and Zippy?
Pick one: a. Cannon Fodder or b. Shark Bait!
Should be interesting to see if anyone is in charge of the Lucas/Torco 4 TF and 2 FC teams - if not JFR, DSR and Kalitta will eat 'em alive!

Trust me, our teams will not be eaten alive. 2007 is going to be a very different year.

Alan - would that "adjustment" involve Daddy hiring a crew chief that can get the car to run for more than 4.0 seconds without blowing up?
Switch to FC and run against Coil/Fedderly/Medlin/Prock/Ace and Zippy?
Pick one: a. Cannon Fodder or b. Shark Bait!
Should be interesting to see if anyone is in charge of the Lucas/Torco 4 TF and 2 FC teams - if not JFR, DSR and Kalitta will eat 'em alive!

I'm not trying to be a "keyboard Crewchief" but it seems like something needs to be done to help Morgan's T/F car run more consistant.

I really don't understand why it is that every time Morgan's name is brought up somebody has to make a wisecrack that involves "Daddy" and Daddy's money and how he chooses to spend it. Why is it that nobody makes the same comments when Schumacher is brought up?

Trust me, our teams will not be eaten alive. 2007 is going to be a very different year.

You go Mike! All the best for this season. I'm sure the 'sharks' out there won't be eating you alive!

Also To Jim above Mikes post, are you forgetting about Tony and Cruz?

Mike

Why is it that nobody makes the same comments when Schumacher is brought up?

Like has already been mentioned, it has been brought up before. It will probably take only .0001 sec after Ashley Force makes her first pass at a national event before it gets brought up in regards to her too.

Like has already been mentioned, it has been brought up before. It will probably take only .0001 sec after Ashley Force makes her first pass at a national event before it gets brought up in regards to her too.

Let people say what they will. Any person (REGARDLESS OF OF WHO THEIR FATHER IS) that can get behind the wheel of a fuel car and drive that monster has my respect!!

As for this season, sharks and so forth... In the words of Chuck Ford, "I'll do my talkin' on the race track". ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back