Lots of pics I took at NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion! (3 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Thanks a million Paul. Last year was my first CHRR, not my last!

Here's a link to some of the hot rod stuff at the CHRR, from another site.

Wow Paul, great stuff! Anybody lay down some good numbers? That Shakey Situation FC was here in Albuq. last summer, they never could get that car to run in the 8,500-9,000 ft. here in the Summer.

Austin/Plueger ran all 5s; can't wait for March!

5.915 242.98
5.957 220.53
5.952 237.78

Always first to get the pics up, always a pleasure to view, thanks so much Paul for all the time and commentary!!
15oz coupe, same one Mike D was working on?? Did Ruthie Hedge sing the National Anthem?

Paul,

Thanks for stopping by, it was good to meet you on Sunday!

I was hanging with the nitro funny car guys for most of Sunday and it seemed that the crowd loves nitro floppers ;)

Joe,

Gary & Sean Dale's "Shakey Situation" qualified 3rd - with 19 funnies making passes in the first round, only the quickest 8 returned for the next round Chicago-style.

Darr

Paul, I don't know you and maybe one of these days I will. But for now I hate you!!! These shots you took have pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to go next year.
My dad went in 2000 as a gift from my mom but I didn't get to go. Next year he and I will be there!!
Great stuff

Paul, I don't know you and maybe one of these days I will. But for now I hate you!!! These shots you took have pretty much made up my mind that I'm going to go next year.
My dad went in 2000 as a gift from my mom but I didn't get to go. Next year he and I will be there!!
Great stuff

Good turn out for the motor give away race, are you guys going to do it again next year?

Around 180 of them! So get comfortable!
And now, for your viewing pleasure.....
scenes from Sunday at the 16th CHRR.....
a nitromater exclusive.......
brought to you by your humble servant mofo.

Absolutley fantastic. Thanks for taking the extra time so send this on. The Bat Car kinda looks like Scribners old ride. The Yeakel car looks like it's sponsored by Home Town Buffet or at least the crew is. How was the crowd?

Paul, great shots! Thanks for posting. Hey the T-shirt that had an old picture of someone beating the snot out of someone, who's in that pic? I think I know but wanted to be sure...

Paul, great shots! Thanks for posting. Hey the T-shirt that had an old picture of someone beating the snot out of someone, who's in that pic? I think I know but wanted to be sure...

If it's the one I'm thinking of; It's one of Ed McCullough pounding on Gordon Mineo, what year or event I have NO idea!

I thought it was Ace, but I didn't know that was Mineo. What a picture!

Hey I just went back and looked at that pic again, the guy wearing it is packing chutes. Is that Ron Capps? That is pretty funny if it is.

Hey I just went back and looked at that pic again, the guy wearing it is packing chutes. Is that Ron Capps? That is pretty funny if it is.

Ron Capps was driving Gary Messenger's "Future Flash" '72 Dodge Charger, he qualified 7th with a 6.145 at 232.85 on his first pass in the car. He likes to pack his own chutes.

Here's a link to "Future Flash"

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back