Lots of pics I took at NHRA California Hot Rod Reunion! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Good turn out for the motor give away race, are you guys going to do it again next year?

Wow, never expected somebody on a drag racing site to bring that up.

If we can get the same support from our vendors, CP, Moroso, Crower, Brodix, Kinsler, etc... we are very seriously considering it for 2008. Will probably get with the vendors at the PRI show in December to see what we can do.

Awesome pics Paul!

We had Big Daddy the weekend before at Kansas City's 'Musclecar Reunion & Nostalgia Drags'. He was a mulit-time AHRA Summernationals winner there. The line never stopped at their booth. He'll pulled out Swamp Rat VIII and lit 'em up several times. He really hammered that car...he was a big hit.

Paul, man your stuff is great. You stop and talk with Darr and not me? Whats up with that(LOL) Thanks for getting my good side(SMILE)

CHRR1056.jpg

WT:eek:....?????

Great pics Paul! And yes....we have been known to need a flyswatter that big down here on occassion, but generally for use on the mosquitos. ;)

The Swatter is for the famous NITRO FLY'S!!

An important part of the Famoso experience!!

Thank you for the comments everyone. Very much appreciated!
It was one of the best reunions so far! Just awesome.
If you haven't been, you owe it to yourself to try at least one.
The next NationalHRR is at Columbus next year, and the grand marshall will be.......
Mr. Dick LaHaie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne, yes that is the car Mike D was working on. Wherever he is, he is smiling. R.I.P. Mike D.

Mike E, sorry, I didn't want to interrupt you. You were so busy!

Well, the rest of the pics didn't turn out so great. They were of "eye candy" but upon closer examination, deemed NOT eye candy!

Also, youtube is "failing" my vid uploads. Not sure what the heck is going on.
2 of them did upload ok. They are the final in N/TF and NF/C.

3 last pics and then the vids. Again, thanx for the comments everyone.

chrr2_012.jpg

chrr2_055.jpg

chrr2_056.jpg

NF/C YouTube - NHRA CHRR 16

N/TF final YouTube - NHRA CHRR 16

Paul,

Great job on the photos!!! Mendy was just across from Capps. She was in the pits most of the time. Especally during the BBQ.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back