Looking 4 A Certain Photo @ Vegas.. Jim Head (1 Viewer)

Crankin

Nitro Member
My wife and I were out at the Vegas Strip for Friday qualifying a few weeks ago (Oct. 30th). Jim Head, in the first round, crossed the center line, and took out a couple of timing blocks. Does anybody, anywhere, have a picture of this??? With all the guys standing on the side shooting pics, certainly someone has to???
We have one of the mangled timing blocks, Jim Head signed it, and even added a little joke with his signature. Adding a picture of this moment, would make for a unique souvenir!... And we are not even collectors!!!!??? :eek:

Any help in locating a picture of this, would be greatly appreciated..... Hell I had to ship the foam block back to Indy (where we live), so I gotta make this into something!!! :)
Thanks!

My wife and I were out at the Vegas Strip for Friday qualifying a few weeks ago (Oct. 30th). Jim Head, in the first round, crossed the center line, and took out a couple of timing blocks. Does anybody, anywhere, have a picture of this??? With all the guys standing on the side shooting pics, certainly someone has to???
We have one of the mangled timing blocks, Jim Head signed it, and even added a little joke with his signature. Adding a picture of this moment, would make for a unique souvenir!... And we are not even collectors!!!!??? :eek:

Any help in locating a picture of this, would be greatly appreciated..... Hell I had to ship the foam block back to Indy (where we live), so I gotta make this into something!!! :)
Thanks!

Craig, check out Roger Richard's pictures on the comp plus site. If anybody got one, its probably him. If you need the link, let me know.

No luck on either site, but thank yo so much for the suggestions!
I used in live in Plano, TX... Where exactly is Tightwad form there??? :D

You might e-mail them and ask, just because it isn't on the site deosn't mean they didn't get one.

Dose anybody know what ever happened to his sponsor (some online college)
I though that was the rest of 09 and all of 10.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'd guess the signs for the college disappeared because Jim never got paid. This is not the official word, just a guess. It's happened way too many times in this sport before so I wouldn't be surprised.

Dave

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back