LMR H.P. looks good (1 Viewer)

Todd

Nitro Member
Looks like LMR picked up some HP. with Max, V, and himself all qualifying well.

All Mopars seemed to have picked it up in qualifying.

Looks like LMR picked up some HP. with Max, V, and himself all qualifying well.

All Mopars seemed to have picked it up in qualifying.

I noticed that too Todd. It's good to see Larry performing as well as the top cars. He's a cool dude that's not afraid to tell the truth.

Allen Johnson is especially strong. If his driving becomes as consistently strong as his car, he'll start winning races.

Did you notice in the TV coverage the video clip of Jeggie walking towards the camera was from a couple years ago? He had a blue 'M' on his driver uniform. Ahhh...the good old days....

I noticed that also. I was a little confused.

Morgan seems like a great guy. He's always got that HUGE smile like he's having the time of his life. The few times I've run into him back in the zoo and Brainerd he's the same you see on TV. Just a fun great guy that speaks what's on his mind. Hope he gets a win this year.

Did you notice in the TV coverage the video clip of Jeggie walking towards the camera was from a couple years ago? He had a blue 'M' on his driver uniform. Ahhh...the good old days.... [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You're right about Larry...he's always smiling! I remember hanging out in David Nickens' pits back when Larry and David were developing the current HEMI engine, and Larry was just as open and accessible as you could ever dream he'd be. It was neat to see the two of them communicate so well.

I've noticed David's engines haven't performed well the last couple events for Erica. I sure hope they get their program competitive again. They're all super people...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back