Leah Pruett/Dote Racing (1 Viewer)

LOL, doug aint that bad is he ?
congrats to Leah, at least someone new to the NHRA circle of same bunch:D

In the words of a AFD team owner he drove for, I've had people that never drove a race car before do a better job.

What's the deal with Foley? You guys saying he can't drive, or something else? He still has a racing school I believe.

And I'm not being mean either, just stating what's common knowledge in that the Dote car, for the most part, is underpowered compared to many others. Maybe close the revolving driver door and pay more attention to running better. "High standards", I believe was the phrase Connie Dote used.

Yep. The car ran the same as it did with Larry Dixon as it did with Hillary Will, which is the same it will run with Leah or anyone else the put in it the seat. A first round car is a first round car, which is something the Dote's seem to be reluctant to realize.

Yep. The car ran the same as it did with Larry Dixon as it did with Hillary Will, which is the same it will run with Leah or anyone else the put in it the seat. A first round car is a first round car, which is something the Dote's seem to be reluctant to realize.

It seems to me they don't want to spend the money to run it on "kill." They also don't want to spend the time to let a driver "gel" either.

Running a car on Kill is harder than it looks, even if you make full Passes! Ask any Crewchief.....the cost of going from 3.80's to 3.70's is Staggering!

Don't know any of the players here. However, here's my .02. It's not like the Dote's car is lacking anything, other than a budget. Doesn't make them unique. I look forward to the day when people criticize me for not throwing more of my own money at my TF car while I look for sponsors.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back