Latest from Whit (1 Viewer)

Wow. Just wow. :)

Great stuff. Man, did this bring back a ton of memories for me. I think I've finally reached that point in geezerhood where I've forgotten more than I remember.
oldfart.gif

Great stuff as usual from Whit. That picture of Al Segrini is what a funny car driver looks like in my mind's eye.

anybody even notice the bottle of bud in the foreground?
great depth of field whit.

also love the segrini shot.

All I can say is WOW. Whit not only took the time to process these beautiful photographs, he also took the time to add his personal comments about each one. So much history is presented here, just amazing.

Don't know if you're reading this Whit, but thanks. Great photos bringing back some great memories.

I remember Linda Vaughn making a personal appearance at one of the local auto parts stores back in the day. Somehow I gathered the courage to step up and say hello to her and found her to be down to earth, just a very nice person. We must have talked racing for about 15 minutes and the entire time I felt like the two of us were alone in a room somewhere just talking as friends. She really knew a lot about drag racing.

And yes, I did look her in her eyes during the conversation (well, most of it anyway).

A very special Lady.

Really good stuff! I was raised watching the 80's stuff so I enjoy these an awful lot.

The Force/Dunn photo is really cool.

Great stuff from a guy I miss out on the track... They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, but I could argue that some of the stuff Whit has posted is worth closer to a million.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back