Bazemore's December additions ... (1 Viewer)

His pics are great, but the narratives are even better. Whit really gets into the mind part of this stuff. I thought it was awesome how he described going to Hawley's to get an alky license, and the emotions one experiences when you're about to strap in after a lifetime of waiting. Although I haven't driven an alky car (yet ;) ) I remember feeling exactly the same way when getting a license in my uncle's altered. That's the stuff I really enjoy reading from racers. I really hope Whit comes back at some point to drive again.

His pics are great, but the narratives are even better. Whit really gets into the mind part of this stuff. I thought it was awesome how he described going to Hawley's to get an alky license, and the emotions one experiences when you're about to strap in after a lifetime of waiting. Although I haven't driven an alky car (yet ;) ) I remember feeling exactly the same way when getting a license in my uncle's altered. That's the stuff I really enjoy reading from racers. I really hope Whit comes back at some point to drive again.

Amen, brother!

I've been through Roy Hill's Pro Stock deal, as well as licensed in a blown alky altered, and you're right; the emotions that go through you when it's the moment of truth.....................wow!!! Earning those licenses are experiences I will never forget. ;)

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back