The Bazemore Files - January (1 Viewer)

Sooooo Fantastic, as always!

I miss the Miss Winstons. Maybe Mello Yello will round up a beauty or 2.

Here here!!! I'd sure as hell buy it! I don't know if you'll see this Whit, but I wish you'd consider that.

I agree, a book with these great photos plus Whit's commentary and stories about the photo subjects should definitely happen to capture and document that great period in drag racing history. I'd definitely cough up the dough for one.

Would`ve loved to have seen the look on Whits face when she said that! Always had the the feeling you wouldn`t want to get on her bad side.

I've always been a big Dick Lahaie fan and got to watch him race in the mid-80's at the Golden Gate Nationals in Fremont.

I remember being excited to see the team in their pits for my first time. After running over there, I was pretty surprised to see that even with the Miller sponsorship there were only 3 crew members, including Dick, Kim and I believe the other crew member was Dick's son.

When I got there Kim was leaning over the engine wrenching away on it and she had a crew shirt on but with torn off sleeves, exposing upper arms that looked way bigger than mine at that time, so I realized then she was no one to mess with.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back