Las Vegas Qualifying (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Yeh its early!
I was looking at entrants for TF and FC.
FC has 21 cars entered. I looked at the list, who was most likely NOT to make the field? ANY car could have a mediocre set of runs and not make the field.
AND the points chase implications with not making the field. The points spread for places 2-6 is close.
TF with that 21 cars is a little easier. But, still, name the FIVE cars that won't make the field.

Lee
Nitroclovers

Yeah, it's going to be a HUGE deal with that many cars.

Also, unlike most races, there is no Friday night home run session :mad: so Friday and Saturday weather will be pretty much the same-The top 12 deal might not be quite as important. You will be able to get in anytime both days most likely.

Glad I'll be there to see the entire thing :D

Also, unlike most races, there is no Friday night home run session :mad: so Friday and Saturday weather will be pretty much the same-The top 12 deal might not be quite as important. You will be able to get in anytime both days most likely.

At the fall Vegas race, the sun gets behind the stands for the second session each day, so that session is usually better. But as you note, there will be two "good" sessions -- one Friday and one Saturday. Can't wait! :D

Finally it's arrived.
Before they start, thoughts or "un-picks"?
In TF, a DNQ by the Army would sure help the chances for Hillary/Jim O!

Lee
Nitroclovers

Hillary needs to win this event. She had her wreck at Vegas and didn't qualify last year. She needs this Vegas wally!! Go Hillary!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back