Las Vegas Lucas Oil Race (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Please help to spread the word. With an unfriendly forecast for Sunday we are going to race to conclusion Saturday the 7th (tomorrow). Starting at 8 AM PST.

Can be seen on dragracer.tv

Thanks Guys,
Alan

Please help to spread the word. With an unfriendly forecast for Sunday we are going to race to conclusion Saturday the 7th (tomorrow). Starting at 8 AM PST.

Can be seen on dragracer.tv

Thanks Guys,
Alan
!Thank YOU!
It does look strange (Glad I went last Saturday)

They got T/AD and TA/FC finished, but more sportsmen to run today (Sun). The winds were so bad that they switched to 1/8 mile racing. I hope they get the race finished today. We had high winds in Phoenix yesterday (what rain?). Sometimes what Vegas gets, we get, winds, etc.

Your're right Chris. I was surprised they were able to run some good times in both alky classes, as it was cold & track temp was way down there. What I thought was interesting was that the winds got so strong, they switched to 1/8 for everyone except alky classes. They ran the full 1/4 mile.

Hes not as great a guy as you think.
He is a hell of a driver but I hate his qualifying game, slamming on the brakes after 1,000 feet running 60 mph! That's just plain ridiculous in my opinion. As a real old time
racer, I never pulled that crap. I would dial in real close to mu average run and run all out and do what was needed at the finish line. But then I won a lot of races in the old
days when things were different.

He is a hell of a driver but I hate his qualifying game, slamming on the brakes after 1,000 feet running 60 mph! That's just plain ridiculous in my opinion. As a real old time
racer, I never pulled that crap. I would dial in real close to mu average run and run all out and do what was needed at the finish line. But then I won a lot of races in the old
days when things were different.
He can drive yes. But the stupid games and excessive braking are childish. It also goes deeper than that. Ive had dealings with him for years

You said he's not as great as guy as people think! Never mind. When you win a championship let me know.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back