First Ever Double Regional (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Starting today (Thursday, July 7th.) a Double Regional Event from Woodburn Dragstrip. There have been Double Divisionals, but never a Double Regional

When the Seattle event got cancelled the Severance family stepped up. Qualifying and time trials today for all classes, race tomorrow.
Then start all over Saturday, with Qualifying and time trials, and race Sunday.

Alcohol cars all four days. I believe we have 12 Dragsters for the 8 car field.

FREE on nhra.tv Starting at 9 AM PST every day.

Alan

Starting today (Thursday, July 7th.) a Double Regional Event from Woodburn Dragstrip. There have been Double Divisionals, but never a Double Regional

When the Seattle event got cancelled the Severance family stepped up. Qualifying and time trials today for all classes, race tomorrow.
Then start all over Saturday, with Qualifying and time trials, and race Sunday.

Alcohol cars all four days. I believe we have 12 Dragsters for the 8 car field.

FREE on nhra.tv Starting at 9 AM PST every day.

Alan
Where is it listed - not on my NHRA tv

Alan, can you give some insight on Bob Button's PSI blown, electronic fuel injection,
torque converter TAD. Is that combination NHRA legal, will they drag it up to Seattle
in a couple of weeks and race. Pretty good 5.555 @ 250.97. What is the deal with Joey
not racing the first race. Will he race the second one?

Thank you for any info.

EFI is not currently legal in TAD. But the technology is there. Torque converters are, automatic transmissions are not. Button is attempting to show that it is a viable alternative. And then (I assume) will present the DATA to NHRA and try to get it implemented.

Joey is concentrating on the event as he owns the track. He might race the second one.

Alan

Alan, I about fell out of my chair when you said Dixon mentioned the bolt had fine threads. Great stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back