Las Vegas 4 wide tickets (1 Viewer)

Murrieta Mad Man

Nitro Member
I'm attempting to purchase tickets for the up coming April race. I am driving to the track and want to leave Saturday night. I want tickets for Friday and Saturday but, all I can find are "weekend bundle" tickets for all 3 days. Does anyone know how to get just Friday and Saturday?

Well, I'm pretty happy. I entered Las Vegas Wednesday when they opened it up to grade 1. Who'da thought that would be possible. Usually the fields are full well before grade 4. Top Sportsman had a few openings, and I can think of several names that haven't entered. Oh well. I hope I don't embarrass myself out there.

I called LVMS yesterday because a friend is going to Vegas with me and wanted to go Sunday only. They were able to sell me a single day seat. I asked about the spectator limit and they are limited to 20% capacity right now. They are hoping that they will be allowed more as we get closer to the event. So if you plan on attending, I would make sure to purchase your tickets soon.

Well, I'm pretty happy. I entered Las Vegas Wednesday when they opened it up to grade 1. Who'da thought that would be possible. Usually the fields are full well before grade 4. Top Sportsman had a few openings, and I can think of several names that haven't entered. Oh well. I hope I don't embarrass myself out there.

Yeah, like the perfect .000 light in round one last week. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

Alan

Yeah, like the perfect .000 light in round one last week. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

Alan
Bob Frey would call that a bad attempt at a red light. :eek:

Honestly, the first person I thought of who would have busted my chops for being late was you or Unk. Thanks for the kind words over the PA!!

My tickets were downloaded today. Same seats I usually have so I'm happy with that. Not a big fan of 4 wide but I'll always go to LV races, 4 wide or not. Have to get used to "which lane was my guy in again"?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back