Ladies....HOLY CRAP! Two words....Trace Adkins (1 Viewer)

You know I'm watching! lol

Yeah, I bet Trump would have fired Piers had Vinnie not quit. That was a weird 2 hours.

I loved the slogan! Crocs kinda used it even though the women won. On their website, the slogan for the Soles United program reads "Wear a pair. Share a pair."
Crocs - Home

Yeah, I bet Trump would have fired Piers had Vinnie not quit. That was a weird 2 hours.

I loved the slogan! Crocs kinda used it even though the women won. On their website, the slogan for the Soles United program reads "Wear a pair. Share a pair."
Crocs - Home

I figured you were. I dont like Piers either but Vinny is unstable I think. I think the guy thinks he really is the soprano character or something. And your right it was a weird 2 hours. I went to buy me a new pistol and then Pam and I came home and started watching it and Vinny just captured me. It was like watching a train wreck or something.

I don't think so...Piers has the same cut-throat attitude that Trump has. Vinnie still thinks he's on an episode of The Sopranos..what a whacko. The only reason the other guys wanted Vinnie to stay is because they knowthey can beat Vinnie - Piers will be much tougher...not saying I like the guy....and would someone PLEASE stuff a rag in Omarosa's big mouth?

Trace....mmm awesome :D

What gun did you get?

<I'm allowed the de-rail. It's my thread. :) >

I've been wanting something smaller to carry all the time since my .45 is kinda big and bulky and not totally concealable depending on what I wear.
So I have been researching and looking at a Bersa .380 Thunder Concealed Carry model and read really good things about it. Salesman told me that its there top selling pistol the last 3 years. Its small and only weighs 23 oz and only cost $259.

And I was fixing to buy one and my brother called and said that Academy had Smith and Wesson Sigma .40's and 9mm on sale for $329 but they have a $50 rebate plus they are throwing in 2 extra clips. So after debating what I wanted I bought the Bersa .380. The Sigma 9mm was my 2nd choice and its a nice guy and with a $50 gift card I have there I could have got it for $100 off and 2 free clips (awesome deal) but evne though its smaller than my .45 it still isint as small as the .380 is. I would have got such a good deal on the Sigma 9mm I almost bought it too but didnt. Today I wished I would have, but the $50 rebate ended the 31st, yesterday. Oh well.

I plan on shooting it here shortly and I will let you know how it goes. I'm going to the gun show at Pasadena tomorrow also so no telling what I will come home with.

Yeah, if Dean didn't have tryouts I thought about going to the show.

One of the ladies in my ex-XD shooting club had a bersa. I shot it once and I really did like it! Range report please! ;)

Last week's Celebrity Apprentice was awesome enough, but did y'all catch it last night? Trace did an awesome job as PM.....and no one got fired even though they lost! I can't believe Trump said they should have called HIM for a donation. Pretty cool. :)

The other team was a freakin' train wreck! I am so glad they separated those to idiotic loud mouths again for next week.

Looking at the pre-views, it just might be Piers' turn to get the ax next!

Last week's Celebrity Apprentice was awesome enough, but did y'all catch it last night? Trace did an awesome job as PM.....and no one got fired even though they lost! I can't believe Trump said they should have called HIM for a donation. Pretty cool. :)

The other team was a freakin' train wreck! I am so glad they separated those to idiotic loud mouths again for next week.

Looking at the pre-views, it just might be Piers' turn to get the ax next!

Even though I cant stand Piers and he did give that witch some talk back, I admire him for not knocking her head off her shoulders. I dont think I would have been able to not hit her and I dont hit women. But she's not a woman. The way she kept following him and getting in his face and talking about his kids. Then she told Trump that she didnt talk about his kids, just him. It was uncalled for. I cant stand her, I just wish someone would send her down a razorblade slide into a pool of alcohol.

But Trace did go really good last night. I knew they were going to lose b/c the other team even though in shambles was getting people to pay alot more to ride. I liked it when Trace said, "It takes my horses 30 minutes to make a 15 minute trip, I need to stick a bottle rocket up its azz!" I was cracking up.

OMG! I about wet my pants over Trace's reaction to Piers kissing him on the cheek!

Wahoo! Oma...what's her face is gone!

Oh, and I can't believe I didn't comment on the shirtless ad campaign last week. Whew!

Well, he made it to the final 2! I hope he kicks Piers' butt! His comments last week to the Back Street Boys' requests were priceless!

His new video hit Yahoo Music today.....will be played on CMT and GAC today also!
Trace Adkins You're Gonna Miss This Music Video on Yahoo! Music

BTW.....this song has moved up the charts faster than any other song in his career. Hmmmm.....maybe cuz of the extra exposure on CA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I am still looking forward to seeing him live. Come to Houston Trace! He's been very busy. I heard he is singing the theme song for the new reality show 'Black Gold' about roughnecking. He has also filmed 2 movies.....Trailer Park of Terror and he's playing the grim reaper in the Christmas Carol take-off called American Carol. AND You're Gonna Miss This is still topping the Country Charts!

He's a HOT commodity right now! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back