Ladies....HOLY CRAP! Two words....Trace Adkins (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
OK, I like me some rednecks/country boys, but GEEZE! I've always liked his music....just watched his American Man special on GAC. YUM!

Sorry guys....but he's just....um.....

To quote one of his hits......Ladies Love Country Boys! Especially, 6'6" ones that played football at LA Tech, have one helluva baritone voice, an awesome smile and can MOVE! :D

Artists : Trace Adkins : Trace Adkins Photo Gallery : Great American Country

Now, THAT'S eye candy for the females....Swing Batter, Batter....SWING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a chance to hang out with him backstage a few years ago, before I brought him on for a show. (My country radio days).

He's a pretty nice guy.....and MAN is he BIG & TALL!! Even his speaking voice is sexy! ;)

OK, I like me some rednecks/country boys, but GEEZE! I've always liked his music....just watched his American Man special on GAC. YUM!

Sorry guys....but he's just....um.....

To quote one of his hits......Ladies Love Country Boys! Especially, 6'6" ones that played football at LA Tech, have one helluva baritone voice, an awesome smile and can MOVE! :D

Artists : Trace Adkins : Trace Adkins Photo Gallery : Great American Country

Now, THAT'S eye candy for the females....Swing Batter, Batter....SWING!

So Kel, think you can talk him into a game of strip darts? :D

Holy crap! Now I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice? Geeze! :rolleyes:

My wife and I watched that last night and I said to her, "I hope Kel's watching this." And she said, "Why?" And then I told her you started this thread awhile ago and I was going to post on here today. I should have known you'd beat me to it! And Pam said she wouldnt mind having to hear that voice every morning when she woke up!

LMAO! Tell me! That voice over he did was awesome....even the Donald said they were genious for using him. Still don't see him having a chance though....the boardroom just isn't his typical 'venue'.

As a side note to Celeb Aprrentice, am I the only one who wants to slap Omarosa every time she even talks????

***** Note to Kelly --- not trying to hijack your fantasy thread.....:D

Last edited:
I cant stand her either. You know the only reason they put her back on there was b/c she's confrontational and a ratings boost. I would love to slap the $hit outta her!

On the last celebrity Apprentice, Trace Atkins did the voiceover for a adopt a dog commercial which the Men won for!

Another good Celebrity Apprentice. I have to say I'm not sad to see Gene go!

btw....for all you ladies that don't watch NFL Football or any pregame shows, check out Fox's pregame for the Superbowl. As if Howie Long's not reason enough, Trace Adkins filmed a video for Howie's 'Tough Guys' that will air during their show. :D

This is the song they 'altered' to do the video:
YouTube - Trace Adkins - I Got My Game On

Last edited by a moderator:
Gene Simmons is a mastermind of marketing. His book is excellent for the business savy, in his terms. Very good reading...

I was torqued that he left, he was my pick to win it all...

I know this is a Trace Adkins thread but is anybody else watching the Celebrity Apprentice? If so, did you see it last night. Is Vinny the guy from the Soprano's a nut job or what? That guy is one weird individual. By the way, Trace's "Wear Them, Share Them" was an awesome slogan for their task last night.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back