Kurt Busch to race Pro Stock at Gator Nationals (2 Viewers)

LOVE those SHELL colors on the car! Wasn't Kevin Harvick affiliated with Shell and his Nationwide Series team?

Shell was on his cup cars for years. Shell has moved to Kurt Busch in the Cup series, Kurt's Miller Lite deal has moved to his teammate Brad Keselowski, and Kevin Harvick gets Budweiser this year and the old Bud guy (Kasey Kahne) takes over Scott Speed's ride at Red Bull Racing (sorry Amanda :( ). Got all that?

That's a sharp looking car. As noted by Chris, I think this will be good for the sport, and get us some ink and screen time we normally wouldn't get from the NASCAR press.

Shell was on his cup cars for years. Shell has moved to Kurt Busch in the Cup series, Kurt's Miller Lite deal has moved to his teammate Brad Keselowski, and Kevin Harvick gets Budweiser this year and the old Bud guy (Kasey Kahne) takes over Scott Speed's ride at Red Bull Racing (sorry Amanda :( ). Got all that?

My sources tell me the above pictured Nascar Fan has purchased pitside tickets for the 2011 Gatornats. :eek:

Yeeeeeeeeeee....haaaaaaaa :p

Good luck to Kurt but I had to laugh at this blurb....

Pro Stock cars have similar appearance to their showroom counterparts but feature extensive engine modifications, sophisticated chassis and suspension with a maximum 500 cubic-inch engine displacement. On average a Pro Stock car will cover the quarter-mile in six and a half seconds with a speed of more than 200 mph.

If anyone can show me a street-legal production Avenger with a V8 and rear-drive, I'd like to see it. :eek:

Good luck to Kurt but I had to laugh at this blurb....

If anyone can show me a street-legal production Avenger with a V8 and rear-drive, I'd like to see it. :eek:

That description sounds reasonable to me. The only thing that was considered similar was the appearance, nothing more.

Yea--its not "one of those long skinny cars with a wing on it."
Roll with it......not worth a 4 page hijack. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back