Kudos to Paul Page (1 Viewer)

I just don't understand the Paul bashing..even after the excellent tribute. Why waste all that space, Dale?

If you'll recall, Marty got ripped in the beginning big time. I think Paul is trying his heart out..but no matter how well he does..somebody is going to nit-pick.

The sad part of this is that Paul Page has had WAY to much experience at delivering bad news. His Indy car race reporting had to go back at least 30 years on the Motor Racing Network on radio all the way up to his Indy work for ABC TV. I can't even imagine how many of these he's had to deliver over his career. Not all motor sports are nearly as safe as drag racing.:(

I just don't understand the Paul bashing..even after the excellent tribute. Why waste all that space, Dale?

If you'll recall, Marty got ripped in the beginning big time. I think Paul is trying his heart out..but no matter how well he does..somebody is going to nit-pick.

I agree....He has made leaps and bounds in terms of progress, and he will only continue to get better as he is around the sport...I think he is doing a great job, considering he is so new to our sport....Hey Dale....could YOU do a better job? NOT!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back