Koretsky-Hill (1 Viewer)

All I got was that Kenny would be driving his car and that the current Nitro Fish car would be intact until the end of this season but they would have 2 cars next year? So will there be a Nitro Fish car next year or no?

I believe it will probably be Dave Howard. He drives the Indicom car right now. That would be my guess.

That's what I thought at first then I read that Hill had released Howard, and there was no mention of him returning.

Sucks for Dave. I thought he was doing a good job, and I always rooted for him. I don't know the workings of the deal, so this is just me talking out my a** but it looks to be another deal where if you don't have buckets of money you don't get to play. Not that I would turn down the chance if someone said to me "you can drive my very competitve PS car off and on for a couple of years, but I am going to pull the rug out at some point"

As a Chevy pro stock fan, it's nice to hear that ex GM racers are returning to GM. Since Dave Howard is from Illinois, will they remove the FBI decals once the driver change is completed? Go Korestky!

That's really shocking that Dave got released. It has to be strictly a $$
issue. He qualifies in the top 1/2 at every race they enter.

What's amazing is Steve Schmidt has trouble qualifying when another
car with his HP is doing so well. I think that goes to show that they
really have a good team together and Dave really knew how to drive.
It's too bad $$$ most likley caused him to loose his ride.

Yeah - where does this leave Dave Northrop? They only named one driver - Koretsky - for 2 cars, and said that Hill released Howard, but no mention of Northrop.

I still can't figure out how KK thought he could run two Pro Stock cars and a top fueler on t-shirt sales (though I do have two KK t-shirts).

Even though he is a gazillionaire, it can't be fun to lose two cars to crashes.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back