Shoe's New Tuner? (1 Viewer)

From a Previous Thread....

Rob Flynn....his former Crew Cheif at David Powers decides to go to coach Pee Wee Hockey for a few months before joining AJR for a 2nd top Fuel Dragster debuting in 2010....Driver TIM....Sorry... TBD....

He's taken remember....:D:D:D

Shumacher' new tuner will be Lee Beard. Lee's "lady friend" had a bad case of "verbal diarrhea" at dinner during the Dallas race and was spouting off to everyone around the restaraunt about how he is tuning Tony's car next year. Just ask anyone from Steve Burke's funny car team as they had "front row seats" to all the action!!

Shumacher' new tuner will be Lee Beard. Lee's "lady friend" had a bad case of "verbal diarrhea" at dinner during the Dallas race and was spouting off to everyone around the restaraunt about how he is tuning Tony's car next year. Just ask anyone from Steve Burke's funny car team as they had "front row seats" to all the action!!

WoW!!!...Doesn't sound like Powers knows this!!!...should be intresting!...those dang "lady friends"!!!:p

Sorry, I have to post this quote from the article for PJ...

From: David Powers Motorsports to Take New Direction in 2009

"All seven of my wins have come with Rob Flynn and Lee Beard," Fuller said. "Rob and I have developed a great friendship over the past few years; he's like family to me. This is a tough day, but I'm excited about the future. We nearly won the championship last season and in many eyes were the 2007 NHRA champions. I wish Rob and Mike (Guger) the best of luck. We experienced a lot of great times together, but we're focused on finding a top-notch tuner that can keep this Caterpillar car a championship contender for many years."

Last edited:
Just kinda gunna take a wild guess but im gunna say were about the only ones left out of the loop...I can pretty much bet these guys know whos going where and when theyre going months before we even hear about it.

WoW!!!...Doesn't sound like Powers knows this!!!...should be intresting!...those dang "lady friends"!!!:p

shumacher' new tuner will be lee beard. Lee's "lady friend" had a bad case of "verbal diarrhea" at dinner during the dallas race and was spouting off to everyone around the restaraunt about how he is tuning tony's car next year. Just ask anyone from steve burke's funny car team as they had "front row seats" to all the action!!

ouch!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back