King of the strip (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Did anybody watch King of the strip? Man it seems all it was was 29 1/2 minutes of bickering & 30 seconds of racing & lets don't forget sandbagging each other. Maybe it will get better but all it seems to be is a Pinks clone.

That guy was a dickhead, I'm glad his car didn't start.

I will give this show one more chance though.

Maybe it will get better but all it seems to be is a Pinks clone.

At least this shows uses the tree. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping its just becasue that guy was suh a putz because it was rather painful to watch. Pinks annoys me usually and this was worse then that.

Because I like TJ and Mellanie I'll give it another try and hope it improves

I really like Tommy & Melanie, but I absolutely hate the show Pinks and it was way too close to that. I feel sorry for the both of them for having to be put through that!

How about a show featuring their 2 new puppies? That would be a lot more fun to watch!:D

That same idiot was on pinks,bitchin and moaning. I cant stand him. Looks like trailer trash,lol.

Ok, I'm a little behind here, but just got to see the rerun of King of the Strip last night. And as much as I support TJ and Melanie, I certainly have to agree with the majority that it is extremely dismal and lifeless. Way too much bickering, too little racing, and the buy out in the end didn't help, in my opinion.
I also think that using that Barney guy who has been on Pinks already was a mistake, in that most of us have already had the misfortune of catching his act on Pinks, and this was just same song second verse. For Mel and TJs sake I hope it gets better in the second episode. I'll give it one more try, but if it doesn't get better, I think I will have to give up on it. Good Idea, good people (Melanie, TJ, and Bruce Litton) way bad execution.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back