Kenny Bernstein Spy photo (1 Viewer)

Bernstein will be here next weekend for the nitro blast off so he can get his funny car license updated/renewed. I will post pics asap.

"In Sealed mayonnaise jar..." YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

Good think it wasn't left on my front porch, or you guys never would have seen it. Even if there wasn't any mayo on it...

SICK PEOPLE!

BARF!!!

(Yea, I have a problem with mayonnaise...)

The car better look nicer than it does on the side of that rig!

Also i think the trailer looks pretty trash, outerglow that big was popular in the 90's.

I expected a lot better.

The car better look nicer than it does on the side of that rig!

Also i think the trailer looks pretty trash, outerglow that big was popular in the 90's.

I expected a lot better.

you gota remember, the sponsor usually pics the design. also a glowing outline looks cool to me when your promoting an energy company.

I'm thinking that these rigs could be so much more.
The same old T-2000 or Pete 384 with a 53' Featherlite.
Boring........

I would think that the rigs would carry more punch in advertising on the road if they were to let someone like (me) or the Chrome Mafia do their thing...

I think Monsters in house artists are drinking to much milk... It's too plain looking for me... Dave Mareks' designs were much more cutting edge and looked killer compared to trailer pic... Oh well, nothing exciting here... Tastes nasty-Looks worse!!

The person that did the concepts here looked WAYYYY better.

but they are the ones paying the bills so they have the final say.

I agree with the chrome shop mafia people. They need to do up
on the the tractors.

There's a sponsor for Skuza.........HUMMMMM

the perspective of the car reminds me of one of my all time favorite
trailer paint jobs - can't remember the year, but it was one of the last years
that mike dunn drove the mopar sponsored top fueler - the trailer showed
the dragster in heavy perspective with back end (wing, chutes, slicks) largest
and closest to viewer.

I'm thinking that these rigs could be so much more.
The same old T-2000 or Pete 384 with a 53' Featherlite.
Boring........

I would think that the rigs would carry more punch in advertising on the road if they were to let someone like (me) or the Chrome Mafia do their thing...

Totally agree! A lot of the teams also run them ass ugly Volvo's. I have got a nice 359 show truck and a 379 Pete that runs full time that would look real nice under some of those haulers. You know the slogan of Peterbilt, "Class Pays"

Yup, the pickett boy's(Chrome Shop Mafia) could do it up right, they are drag racers also. They sold they're outlaw 10.5 car not sure what they are going to build now.

Totally agree! A lot of the teams also run them ass ugly Volvo's. I have got a nice 359 show truck and a 379 Pete that runs full time that would look real nice under some of those haulers. You know the slogan of Peterbilt, "Class Pays"

If I had a hauler my personal choice would be a W900 Kenworth. :)

I think this is going to be the first ugly and dull looking kenny bernstein car . His chelsea king and budweiser floppers and top fueler all had wonderful paint jobs , but this takes the cat for dullness .

Me thinks the car will look just fine in person...I've never seen Kenny in an oogly car :D

If any sponsor was spooning $3 mil per year on my ride, I wouldn't criticize the scheme they choose.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back