keith black tee (1 Viewer)

wilbur

Nitro Member
Does anyone out there want to sell a keith black tee-shirt. I,m talking about the one with the hemi on the front. Duh. I`ve tried the company, they tell me they are selling the co., and can`t help me. I`ve looked everywhere, nothing. I`ll pay a fair price for an extra large, any color. Maybe someone can point me to a shop that sells them. I know pro-drag is about the best shirt shop I have found on line. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Although this is not the classic logo on black I saw in high school (72)
kblogo.gif

Here is a more modern one

eBay Motors: Last Of The Keith Black XXL Grey T-Shirts 426 Hemi NEW (item 380113057587 end time Mar-31-09 15:04:24 PDT)

Last edited:
Hey Al, look what you have gone and done. Now i`m on ebay bidding on a tee shirt I can`t afford. I`m sure i`ll be outbid. Just messin with you, thanks for the headsup Al. Mike.

I'll give you one word of advice: snipe! Decide ahead of time what you're willing to pay for it and then with a few seconds remaining submit your bid. Getting into a bidding war, days, hours or minutes before the end of the auction is stupid and only drives up the price.

I'll give you one word of advice: snipe! Decide ahead of time what you're willing to pay for it and then with a few seconds remaining submit your bid. Getting into a bidding war, days, hours or minutes before the end of the auction is stupid and only drives up the price.

Good advice. Drives me nuts when you're watching something and other people get into a bidding war when there's days left on the bid.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back