Kalitta in a Toyota @ Indy... (1 Viewer)

Jimbo

Nitro Member
Comp Plus is reporting that Connie Kalitta has confirmed a Toyota Project based on the Camry Solara.

photo_1.jpg

Is this the bases for the future of AA/FC? Opinions?

interesting, especially being that its not a celica its a solara. hope we get some spy shots of it soon.

I actually like Toyota (they make quality products)... I wanted to buy a 2006 Corolla last year, but my wife didn't want a Corolla.

No matter what, I want to see Connie, Scott, & the FC team get things straighted out, I don't like seeing them struggle they way they've been with that car. I know Connie's frustrated as heck.

It'll be interesting to see a Fischer Honda sponsored Toyota.:)

I actually like Toyota (they make quality products)... I wanted to buy a 2006 Corolla last year, but my wife didn't want a Corolla.

I have an '03 Corolla S and I love it! It's got almost 83K miles on it. I traded in a '99 Solara for it....had 140K on it. At the time I traded in the Solara it still drove like it did the day I drove it off the lot. Same with the Corolla right now. I've been very impressed with my Toyota experience! :D

These storys of Toyota reliabilty are nice, but they have nothing to do with a nitro fueled funny car which no doubt be Ka:mad: litta's current Monty Carlo w/ a Toyota replica body. This is just Toyota trying to worm it's way into another American motorsports series, They are in Nascar Truck racing, soon to be in Nascar Cup racing. There will be no Toyota engineering in this effort.

These storys of Toyota reliabilty are nice, but they have nothing to do with a nitro fueled funny car which no doubt be Ka:mad: litta's current Monty Carlo w/ a Toyota replica body. This is just Toyota trying to worm it's way into another American motorsports series, They are in Nascar Truck racing, soon to be in Nascar Cup racing. There will be no Toyota engineering in this effort.

There will be about the same amount of Toyota engineering as there is with the GM replica bodies. :rolleyes:

Until NHRA mandates that the engines match the bodies it a mute point.

PS: Did you see GM has switched to a Chineese company to supply wheel for their product line...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back