kalitta & candlewood suites (1 Viewer)

I think this is a great match-up. I travel for a living and stay at IHG's Candlewood Suites and Staybridge suites often. they are comfortable, clean and priced very reasonably. I am surprised that more haven't been on board...

definitely a trend towards multi-car teams banding together
a group of marketing partners

Last edited:
like i posted about a month ago kalitta is a marketing genius. I'm making a road trip up to ny and any hotels I see on the way from this company i will continue to be even more loyal than i was.

Considering they don't have a marquis sponsor, I too think Ben & JimO & thier staff have been doing a good job with bringing in new sponsors and exploring every possible lead. Obviously, nobody's beating down the door to do a full-car sponsorship... on any racecar right now. These associate deals they put together that include 1 or 2 full-sponsorship events seem to be the way to go. Word of mouth is a big part of it I'm sure. Like we all say, once the sponsor "deal makers" get to the racetracks, in the pits, smell the nitro, feel the power and experience some round wins.... they're usually hooked and can't wait to get back to the office on Monday and talk about it - which in turn, hopefully encourages them to do more races.

rather have (1) $100 job? ...............or (10) $10 jobs?

exactly cause what i think is alot of potential conflict of interest sponsors, 10 pays the bills but i'm sure if you have 10 it has got to limit what you can do to search for sponsors as your more than likely running into a competor company

There's a distinct advantage to the 10x$10 model, though. One goes away and you've lost 10% of your business. In the $100 world, that one goes away and you're SOL.

nhra.com is also announcing affiliation with Candlewood Suites/IHG Group.
the link on nhra.com will not open
the link to same story on dragracecentral.com opens and mentions
nhra members to receive 'special accomodation offers' @ IHG hotels.

for the right traveler, any chance these 'offers' could be special enough to warrant rejoining/joining nhra?.......wait and see i guess; no info given yet?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back