jungle jim movie (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
according to dro a movie about jungle is in the works with approved funding. how cool is that. my question is who will they get to play Jungle . ? and who will play Pam. doesn't pam lurk around here, mabey she can give some info.

That would be great!
The guy from Talladega Nights would be perfect to play Jungle. He even looks like him. I think his name is John C Reilly or something like that.

Send Jack Black to a fat farm for a couple of months and he could play Jim, put Hillary Swank in a time machine to take off 10 or 15 years and she could play Pam.

I hope the movie happens and they don't hollywood it up too much.

Heart Like a Wheel wasn't a bad movie and its the only big budget movie ever made about drag racing so its the point of comparison. But I've seen comments from those that were there that the Shirley Muldowney portrayed in the movie was highly sanitized compared to the real one as the sanitized version fit their desired hollywood style story line better. It would have been better if they showed her like she really was.

Paul T.

Last edited:
the real questions, who would play Bobbie, would would play bezirko bob... Ace, Clair, Coil, Minick? and would they use the real Marco Polo? Lew Arlington? :confused:

And how do we keep it at anything less than a "R" rating?:eek:

d'kid

the real questions, who would play Bobbie, would would play bezirko bob... Ace, Clair, Coil, Minick? and would they use the real Marco Polo? Lew Arlington? :confused:

And how do we keep it at anything less than a "R" rating?:eek:

d'kid

I think Val Kilmer could still pull this off as JJ. He needs the work so would probably do it no matter what the script looks like. Batman, Jim Morrison,and :cool:now............................the legendary Jungle Jim Liberman.

Die Jessica Simpsons hair black... She already has the short shorts and boots from playing Daisy Duke.. What kind of accent did Jungle Pam have?
jessicasimpson.jpg

They would not have to Hollywood up the story. Anyone having knowedge of Jim knows the real stories are more than enough. I just hope they put in the good ones. He was a living legend. I hope it gets done soon.

Die Jessica Simpsons hair black... She already has the short shorts and boots from playing Daisy Duke.. What kind of accent did Jungle Pam have?
jessicasimpson.jpg

sorry, Jessica won't work.... her assets ain't, ah, healthy enough... and the shorts from Dukes are wayyyyyyyyy too long... Pam's Gots Legs:D

d'kid

Last count I heard, I believe there are a little over 215 ORIGINAL JJ floppers out there.... :eek::rolleyes:

d'kid

LOL!
I work building motors for vintage road racing. Currently there are 2500 of the original 1000 GT 350's out there racing! :p

"you want a fender? We can built you a fender. You want a history? We can build you one of those too!" :eek:

The trick shot of the movie will be firing the car on a ramp truck rolling through the gate, unloading it with 'Jungle' strapped in, and making a pass, all in one take...

Milla Jovovich as Pam, Sarah Michelle Gellar as Bobbie

d'kid

The trick shot of the movie will be firing the car on a ramp truck rolling through the gate, unloading it with 'Jungle' strapped in, and making a pass, all in one take...

Milla Jovovich as Pam, Sarah Michelle Gellar as Bobbie

d'kid

HA HAA HAAAA Milla Jovovich has less ummm "Assets" than Jessica Simpson..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back