Josh Hernandez (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just thought I would send a shout out to Josh Hernandez and the whole AMS RAGE Team. Thats one bad hot rod. 3 wins in a row! Go Josh. Consistently the fastest or one of the fastest cars in the class any given weekend. Good luck the rest of the year. Also, congrats to Doug Palmer who had a great weekend r/u. And its nice to see Scotty Cannon Jr running very well also.

I couldn't agree with you more Justin. I wish I had 1/10th of the racing knowledge of any of the members of that team.

On top of that Josh is a great person too . . . something the sport of drag racing seems to have more of than almost any other sport. He takes time out to speak with the junior racers at our track, giving them both race inspiration and life lessons. In the pits and off the track, he's the nice guy next door . . . in the car, he dominates his class like no other.

Josh is gonna have a rare opportunity in front of him this weekend. He & teamate Troy Critchley are gonna attempt to run the St. Louis AMS race & the Valdosta ADRL race in the same weekend.

Hopefully qualifying goes well on Friday at the AMS race & they are both in, they will fly down to GA, run the entire ADRL race on Saturday, then back to St. Louis for eliminations on Sunday.

The extra twist is that Josh is in the final for the Kennedale rainout race that will be contested at SGMP, so Josh has the possibility of winning 3 races in 2 days!!!! And he is dominant in the legal car right now...

Josh is gonna have a rare opportunity in front of him this weekend. He & teamate Troy Critchley are gonna attempt to run the St. Louis AMS race & the Valdosta ADRL race in the same weekend.

Hopefully qualifying goes well on Friday at the AMS race & they are both in, they will fly down to GA, run the entire ADRL race on Saturday, then back to St. Louis for eliminations on Sunday.

The extra twist is that Josh is in the final for the Kennedale rainout race that will be contested at SGMP, so Josh has the possibility of winning 3 races in 2 days!!!! And he is dominant in the legal car right now...

I read that yesterday but I have a question. Doesnt NHRA normally run round 1 of pro mod on Sat evening? If thats the case, then how is he going to do both or did they ask NHRA to move it all to Sunday? Just curious. I hope he's able to do it, and I hope he 3 peats!

I read that yesterday but I have a question. Doesnt NHRA normally run round 1 of pro mod on Sat evening? If thats the case, then how is he going to do both or did they ask NHRA to move it all to Sunday? Just curious. I hope he's able to do it, and I hope he 3 peats!

Of course Dave Wood owns AMS Staff Leasing & is also part owner of the ADRL, so he wanted to support both series. NHRA agreed to move first round to Sunday, just as they did this past week at Atlanta to let this happen. Of course rain, or bad luck on Friday could throw a major kink in the plans, but it will be cool to watch!!

Of course Dave Wood owns AMS Staff Leasing & is also part owner of the ADRL, so he wanted to support both series. NHRA agreed to move first round to Sunday, just as they did this past week at Atlanta to let this happen. Of course rain, or bad luck on Friday could throw a major kink in the plans, but it will be cool to watch!!

Thanks again Brian, I figured that but I wasnt sure. I hope he kicks butt at both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back