Josh Hart DNQ and he is pissed. (7 Viewers)

LoPony

Nitro Member
His reaction was something like, and I am paraphrasing, “very disappointed, this is a full-time team and we’re running it like a part time team, and we have to make some major changes. Apologies to R&L carriers and everyone else. That’s where we are.”

Josh has never been the most charismatic, or entertaining of drivers, but I really feel for that poor chap this weekend. Great car, great operation, great businessman. The first DNQ in his career. Everything seems to have gone downhill since the first of the year.

His reaction was something like, and I am paraphrasing, “very disappointed, this is a full-time team and we’re running it like a part time team, and we have to make some major changes. Apologies to R&L carriers and everyone else. That’s where we are.”

Josh has never been the most charismatic, or entertaining of drivers, but I really feel for that poor chap this weekend. Great car, great operation, great businessman. The first DNQ in his career. Everything seems to have gone downhill since the first of the year.
change is in the air

Yeah, what are they gonna do, fire each other lol. Sounds like they need to hire a tuning consultant.
John Stewart has been helping them out previously to Norwalk. Not sure if he was in Norwalk. The problem is there isn’t too many capable crew chiefs sitting out. It’s always possible to lure a guy from a part time team but that isn’t always successful either. I don’t think Ron got stupid overnight. The chassis just doesn’t seem to respond to changes or they have some hard to work with clutch discs. They don’t seem to be blowing a ton of stuff up so it’s not like they are chasing gremlins.

ziz runs 3.72 holeshot loss to tatum
wurtzel runs 3.78 holeshot loss to kalitta (first 7 for kyle?)
reed runs 3.74 holeshot loss to s. torrence

I saw John Stewart on the TV show. Brief shot. I will always remember him as a long haired teenager, driving an ex-Herm Petersen T/F car, beating Don Garlits at Irwindale. 500 years ago.... heh

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back