JOLIET Vegas Fuel/Mater meeting (1 Viewer)

Jerry, will you be there on Saturday? I don't remember you on the list for the Vegas Fuel party.
Is there a Saturday morning meeting too? What time?

Jerry, will you be there on Saturday?
No Saturday for me, This is the one day per year that I attend an NHRA race to visit with old friends on the Nitro teams.
I stopped attending the "big shows" when they put rev-limiters on Nitro cars,and allowed electronic timing maps.:mad:
I'm a N/FC guy (geezer) , and if it was up to me there wouldn't be data loggers allowed on them.

Darn, why didn't all you guys come to Topeka? Heck I would have had the chance to meet all of you!! Have a great time, and be sure to tell Max and Jane hi for me. Are any of you going to be at Denver?

Uh... I might show up to the Denver race.... I might have an IHRA commitment possibly...;) Yeah right!

Were gonna have to put Terry in charge of the Denver Vegas Fuel party....

No Saturday for me, This is the one day per year that I attend an NHRA race to visit with old friends on the Nitro teams.
I stopped attending the "big shows" when they put rev-limiters on Nitro cars,and allowed electronic timing maps.:mad:
I'm a N/FC guy (geezer) , and if it was up to me there wouldn't be data loggers allowed on them.
Jerry, are you calling my dad and guys out on the Left coast that I grew up with Geezers? They are N/FED guys that wouldn't know what to do with electronics and stuff. That is where I learned most of my stuff, so guess how I turned out. Wish I could make it Friday and meet you. But, with work and taking off the last 2 weeks in June, just not happening. Soon though I hope.

Jerry, are you calling my dad and guys out on the Left coast that I grew up with Geezers?
Well, I got hooked in 1963 when we made the cover of "Drag News" ,been addicted ever since.
If you started with Nitro in the '60s ,by now you're a Nitro geezer! (but still here!) :D
They said it would ruin our health ,but all it did was kill our wallets.

Well, I got hooked in 1963 when we made the cover of "Drag News" ,been addicted ever since.
If you started with Nitro in the '60s ,by now you're a Nitro geezer! (but still here!) :D
They said it would ruin our health ,but all it did was kill our wallets.
Okay, that does classify most of the guys I learned from as Nitro Geezers! I am a byproduct. I love your last line too! That is classic.

put me down for just 2, my daughter and i .we will only be able to go on saturday but we should be there by 9 am till when ever! just let me know what time and where looking forward to meeting any and all maters
see you all sat!!!!
rick m

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back