JOLIET Vegas Fuel/Mater meeting (2 Viewers)

I have heard from some already for Saturday's meeting in Max Naylor's Vegas Fuel pits. I need to have the list by Wednesday to send off to Bill. If you are planning on going, please get this to me by then.
We will meet after the Jeg's All Star final, about 5:30pm.
Remember, we are invited guests. Max, Jane, Bill and Vegas Fuel are allowing this for Maters only. This is limited to 4 people, as to respect the Vegas Fuel team and their resources.

Last edited:
Uh...I'll be there via TELE CONFERENCE WITH EITHER JOE SHERWOOD, JOHN ROGERS OR ERIC HOWELL!!! U GUYS SUCK!

Enjoy the races and the Vegas Fuel Hospitality!;)

Hey, all you fortunate folks who will be attending this weekend, somebody please tell Jane and Max and the rest of the gang hi for me, ok! GO MAX!

I will be there, I hope we have a cool and dry weekend. (The current forecast says hot and humid with t-storms).

we doin a friday meeting in front of the nitro mall??.....only day i will be there and thats only a maybe

Darn, why didn't all you guys come to Topeka? Heck I would have had the chance to meet all of you!! Have a great time, and be sure to tell Max and Jane hi for me. Are any of you going to be at Denver?

sooooooooo the million dollar question is.........what time are we dooing this now? How many should we expect? Im going to need the list by Friday BEFORE our meeting so we have enough drinks, etc on hand.
Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Bill, I just sent a PM with the list as of now, around 17 Maters. As long as it works for you, Max and crew we were shooting for around 5:30pm. If you need another time, just say the word!
Thanks again for allowing us to hang out with you.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back