JOLIET Vegas Fuel/Mater meeting (2 Viewers)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
Joliet is only a few weeks away! Who all is coming on Saturday, June 7th? We will be having THE BIGGEST MATER MEETING EVER! Let's show them how many Mater's we can get together.
What time do you think we should do? The Jeg's All Star race Final is at 5pm.
Send me a PM if you can make this. As they have done before, send me a PM and I will compile the names and let Bill know. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected] whichever is easier.
Once again, a huge thank you to Max, Jane, Bill and everyone helping to make this a great Vegas Fuel Party!

Last edited:
Hey Eric,

I am open to whatever you set up. This should be a good time!

howdy very long time reading on here i am coming in from around davenport ia with 2 newbies a 17 year old[my daughter] and her 19 year old boy friend just planning on being there all day on saturday only neither one of the kids has every been to a big race just to the world series at cordova a couple of times let me know what time the mater get together is and we will be there.
later
rick m

Okay, for the Vegas Fuel meeting on Saturday, if the time works with Bill, Max and crew, what do you guys think about 5:30pm'ish after the Jeg's Allstar final round?
I will only be at the track on Saturday, with my 7 year old son.
Would we still have the daily meetings in the morning by the Nitromall?

Okay, for the Vegas Fuel meeting on Saturday, if the time works with Bill, Max and crew, what do you guys think about 5:30pm'ish after the Jeg's Allstar final round?
I will only be at the track on Saturday, with my 7 year old son.
Would we still have the daily meetings in the morning by the Nitromall?

After the Jeg's final sounds great. As far as a Nitromall get together, I can't see it hurting...any chance to meet fellow members is cool.

howdy very long time reading on here i am coming in from around davenport ia with 2 newbies a 17 year old[my daughter] and her 19 year old boy friend just planning on being there all day on saturday only neither one of the kids has every been to a big race just to the world series at cordova a couple of times let me know what time the mater get together is and we will be there.
later
rick m

Welcome to Mater Rick!

I am also a longtime Mater reader with very few posts. I am heading to Joliet as well with my wife, Father, and sister. We will be there Friday morning through eliminations.

I notice you are from the QC area. Are you by chance related to the Mayehofer who races dirt track in the area? Chuck Mayerhofer I believe?

Hope we have the chance to meet in Joliet.

You gonna be Mr. Mom again there John?:p

yup Joe, I'll be there with my three girls, trying to keep up!

2483568249_54477bb35c.jpg

troy damn you know my brother yea he is a year younger than me.at one time or another my dad and all 3 of us kids have been involved in dirt track racing and drag racing. i got wrapped up in dirt racing in the late 70's thru 83 then got into drag racing pretty heavy for about 10 years then came the kids so now i just get to go to a couple big races a year when work allows. also i think i a buddy of mine and his 17 year old son is going to come up on sat. with us. looking forward to meeting everybody on sat.
ready to smell the nitro i need that smell so bad!!!!
later rick m

I'll be there on Friday and Sunday as usual. Have to do our usual Nitromall meetings. Who can be our guest star this year that we can grab for our picture? Maybe one of them can stop by.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back