Joliet technical difficulties again (1 Viewer)

As Allan Rhinehart has said when u bring ur car to the ready line it means u r race ready not the wait a minute line or hang on a sec line
and that should b the same for the NHRA.tv show. we not only pay for this show to watch but we luv this sport and dont want to miss any of it.
this year the broadcast changed from NHRA all access to the NHRA.tv and we understand there will b glitches but at almost halfway thru the season
we r still dealing with some kind of problem weather it b the video feed cutting in and out or the audio mics not turned on or the batteries r dead whatever
its not like this is an everyday broadcast or even every weekend but somehow there has got to b a way to make this better especially having FOXSPORTS behind
the cameras and the fact that we do pay to see this as well ...😒

I'm sick of having to sign in everytime, you save it but you have to do it over everytime so saving your login doesn't work.

I'm sick of having to sign in everytime, you save it but you have to do it over everytime so saving your login doesn't work.
This is a complaint of mine also. I'm logging in with a TV remote and it is a pain. Hope they get around to a saving password option that works.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back